Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Chrysler 300 EDIT :revised post

13 posts in this topic

Taking my own advice to P 206....I mixed my drawing an a Chevy Impala pix (lol) into this CHRYSLER 300 :

chrysler300mix1id4.jpg

the orig sketch is attached as Chrysler 300 Q...yeah it is the SAME drawing !!!, an it had the droopy ass look go'in on with it ...

^^^^ That is the look I was going for !!!

EDIT the 3rd one down here is the latest version :

chryslerrender5nr5.jpg

post-1820-1211798690_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1211798841_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1212478484_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

It's definitely got some 40/early 50's retro look to it besides the over-the-top rear end. I do think it's an interested concept of what direction a future 300 could take.

MRDetroitMetal - I rarely post reactions to the member designs, so believe me when I say - this is a sharp, superior concept and seems like a viable 300 successor (and I am currently a 300C driver). for Chrysler to explore. It retains the chiseled side look, including that plane running length-wise at the side-edges that in the concept incorporates the tale lenses.

It would also make a nice Lincoln, the straight sides being of course a 60s Lincoln cue.

Taking my own advice to P 206....I mixed my drawing an a Chevy Impala pix (lol) into this CHRYSLER 300 :

chrysler300mix1id4.jpg

the orig sketch is attached as Chrysler 300 Q...yeah it is the SAME drawing !!!, an it had the droopy ass look go'in on with it ...

^^^^ That is the look I was going for !!!

Really like this!

Take out the dumb vent thing in the back and the wraparound rear window (neither belong in a premium fullsize sedan) and this is pretty cool. You'll also have to give some shape to the jellybean taillights and it's a bit too long in the trunk.

Interesting. The one thing that just does not

work is the 2nd gen. F-body rear window.

Needs bigger doors. Really this design just fails in the details.

Coupla more views...still sketches, with some assist from a few friends At S&D.net :

post-1820-1211964894_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1211964913_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1211964974_thumb.jpg

1 Looks too much like a Mercedes

2 Has the face a of a Dodge

3 is pretty cool

Good third sketch. Although the rear overhand bothers me. Makes me feel that it will transport seven mafia bodies in the trunk.

i actually do like this... my main complaint with it is the wrap-around rear glass... the only car I've ever seen that look good on is the corvette...

other than that... its got a lot of rear overhang... but that can be okay sometimes if its done right... try tucking the bottom of the rear end in a little bit... it almost looks like the area with the exhaust and such is farther out than the taillights... make them even with or even a little in from the taillights and it'll look a lot better i think...

overall this is rather impressive... ive been doodling for months trying to figure out how to evolve the design philosophy of the current 300 into a new model... and you have come very very close i think

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0