Do you like your nuts shaved?

I really love this jar of All Natural Cashew Butter that I picked up from Stop and Shop. Nuts are some of the most nutrient-dense foods available. I always carry some with me on long rides - usually non-roasted lightly salted cashews or pistachios. Essential fats, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals are all there. The trick is to buy nuts that aren't roasted, as the heat changes their chemical structure and most of the nutrients disappear.

Either way I love them in my mouth. Can't get enough nuts in my mouth.

I'd rather lick an Elephant nut sack than drive a Toyo-Geo Priz-rolla. :wink:

Either way I love them in my mouth. Can't get enough nuts in my mouth.

:rotflmao: Okay, I promised myself I was going to be a good boy and not sink this to the next level........no remarks about resting them on one's chin first!!! Doh!!

To me, no amount of MPG is worth driving a car powered by Toyo-DUR.

If gas hits $5/gallon I'm roller blading to work and buying a BMW bike & sidecar.

usually when i eat nuts i like to have some fish to eat as well. makes a well rounded meal.

I'm allergic to fish.............prefer the artery hardening affects of meat.

yeah, and they say the fish sauce / fish oil is good for ya, but sometimes i am told there is nothing like a good juicy steak. never had steak myself.

By the ounce, I'm sure steak juice is more filling and better tasting than fish sauce. :spit::duck:

yeah, and they say the fish sauce / fish oil is good for ya, but sometimes i am told there is nothing like a good juicy steak. never had steak myself.

And you call yourself an american?????

No, no, he has sampled the steak on his own plate, but he hasn't sampled anyone else's.

Too bad, really. I prefer eating off other people's plates.