Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Who wants to see the 2010 Lacrosse interior?

Wasn't like I stripped off who they belonged to, not to worry I can make life harder too for certain people!

Now now, boys. Let's stick to the topic at hand, which is a quite nice interior job done by GM.

As I said, I have a long memory.

He has copyrighted the picture, so he can do whatever he wants with it and can stop whoever he wants to stop from posting it. Get over it and quit acting so childish over a petty matter.

Back to the Buick (fair warning: any posts not discussing it will be deleted).

And I don't know if you guys saw the pics of the 2010 equinox interior it is al so similar to the Insignia, at least I hope that GM uses higher quality materials in the insignia than in the equinox

Crash, I was just gonna say that this looks similar to the new Equinox. I alse see the resemblence to the Insignia--it seems like this center stack strategy is akin to the new "black tie", but much nicer and differentiated.

*Yawn*

You are not the copyright holder. You are not one of our clients. You may not post the pic.

:admin:

Good pics, Chris, especially the second one. It would have been great if you could have gotten a pic with everything lit up.

You guys saying the interiors are similar or bare resemblance don't pay attention to the details. Sure, if it has a center stack, steering wheel, console shifter, and gauges on the driver's side, then yeah about 95% of all cars have interiors that bare resemblance to each other. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dodgefan

You guys saying the interiors are similar or bare resemblance don't pay attention to the details. Sure, if it has a center stack, steering wheel, column shifter, and gauges on the driver's side, then yeah about 95% of all cars have interiors that bare resemblance to each other. :rolleyes:

It's all in the vent placement :AH-HA_wink:

Wow, threatening Chris just because he was protecting his copyright.

Yeah, PCS, you may want to consider not doing that again. I would not challenge copyright laws and copyright holders if I were you. The lawsuits can potentially take you for everything you have.

Ask Shaun Fanning, for example, what you will get. I don't mean to "pick at open wounds" here or extend a negative conversation, I am just saying don't do that again for your own sake.

Edited by YellowJacket894

You guys saying the interiors are similar or bare resemblance don't pay attention to the details. Sure, if it has a center stack, steering wheel, column shifter, and gauges on the driver's side, then yeah about 95% of all cars have interiors that bare resemblance to each other. :rolleyes:
yeah maybe there are all similar but you don't want to pay $40000 for a Buick that has the same interior as a $10000 Aveo.

Geez people... The interiors do not look the same. You can tell they're by the same manufacturer but they don't look "plug-n-play" like the current generation of vehicles.

There's nothing wrong with establishing a "sense" of manufaturer DNA in all of your vehicles. Toyota does it. Honda does it. Nissan does it. Regardless of the brands, the same engineering and quality (for the most part) is put into all of their vehicles. The silver painted buttons in the Scion tC are similar to the center stack of the RX350, but Lexus drivers don't believe they're driving a Scion. You can sit in an Accord and a TL and believe they're made by the same manufacturer, but they don't look like they're rebadges. The Buick Invicta and Opel Insignia are the same way.

"GM Engineering" and "GM Quality" must be present and identifiable to estabish that it actually exists.

I think GM has finally abandoned some of its old ways with the Lambdas and Epsilon II vehicles... finally!

"GM Engineering" and "GM Quality" must be present and identifiable to estabish that it actually exists.

I think GM has finally abandoned some of its old ways with the Lambdas and Epsilon II vehicles... finally!

:yes:

Meh...looks plasticky, too sporty, too busy, not enough like a Buick. However, the center stack is very Lexus-esque--guess that's what they're aiming for.

That "plasticy" look is due to the lighting and the flash from the camera. If you notice all spy photographs of interiors appear that way.

Edited by Dodgefan

Geez people... The interiors do not look the same. You can tell they're by the same manufacturer but they don't look "plug-n-play" like the current generation of vehicles.

There's nothing wrong with establishing a "sense" of manufaturer DNA in all of your vehicles. Toyota does it. Honda does it. Nissan does it. Regardless of the brands, the same engineering and quality (for the most part) is put into all of their vehicles. The silver painted buttons in the Scion tC are similar to the center stack of the RX350, but Lexus drivers don't believe they're driving a Scion. You can sit in an Accord and a TL and believe they're made by the same manufacturer, but they don't look like they're rebadges. The Buick Invicta and Opel Insignia are the same way.

Exactly, the problem is that people just don't pay attention and assume everything looks the same instead of spending more than 2 seconds looking at the photo.

That "plasticy" look is due to the lighting and the flash from the camera. If you notice all py photographs of interiors appear that way.

Yeah, and it's also a pre-production interior. I wouldn't expect the attention to assembly detail (and even the visual/tactile textures themselves) to mirror the production car.

Edited by ZL-1