Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

"This is the beginning of tomorrow ..."

14 posts in this topic

"This is the beginning of the way it's gonna be for you and me ..."

bigbirdws6.jpg

Just a rough sketch. You can expect more later, maybe. :AH-HA_wink:

man now I hate you cause you can draw better than me, just kidding, seriously man that's a kick ass sketch I love the taillights and its just a great sketch alltigether , what is it tho.

man now I hate you cause you can draw better than me, just kidding, seriously man that's a kick ass sketch I love the taillights and its just a great sketch alltigether , what is it tho.

Thank you, crash. :)

And don't think you are not a good artist; you are. I see your sketches and see a developing talent, a great developing talent. Keep at it. I think you can advance leaps and bounds over what I can do. 8)

As for what it is, look at this:

Or if you have three minutes to kill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6JqWf4Vab8...feature=related

:AH-HA_wink:

Edited by YellowJacket894

Firebird, great man I can really see the resemblance to the old firebird in your sketch.

Oh and you should enter this car in the F430 Pontiac competitor competition, I would defenatly vote for you

Oh and you should enter this car in the F430 Pontiac competitor competition, I would defenatly vote for you

I would, but the days of the Firebird as a muscle car or theoretically having a supercar-challenging trim level should come to an end. A new Firebird should be a new sort of sports car in light of new CAFE regulations and gas prices; nostalgic in feel, but far-advanced in its thinking (meaning a light curb weight, smaller engines with turbos, and a world-class contender in the bends).

I might sketch something up for that particular competition, I don't know. I am busy with other projects and my college portfolio right now (which is what this comes from and works for). But I whole-heartedly appreciate your promise of a vote. :)

Nice sketch but it looks like your car is 230 inches long and the wheelbase is 205. :blink:

Nice sketch but it looks like your car is 230 inches long and the wheelbase is 205. :blink:

I am correcting this problem ASAP. :AH-HA_wink:

It can be fixed by either correcting the rake of the windscreen or repositioning the location of the front wheel, easy.

Looks nice, there's a hint of Genesis Coupe headlight in the tail light...but something is definitely up with the wheelbase up front.

looks more chevelle like than firebird to me. and it is too long up front, but keep going lets see where you take it ?

first 2 things that popped in my head were monte, then maybe a nissan V8 Z (size wise)?

then... maybe a camaro vibe came at me...?

it definitely has some good style too it. :)

Any updates to this, YJ? I'd like to see it without the Cadillac Sixteen wheelbase..

I've got some stuff on the way. I've been caught up sorting out some personal issues here lately, but I have been doing some work whenever I got the chance.

Just keep watch ... :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0