MRDETROITMETAL

Chrysler sebring LX & GTX

5 posts in this topic

2 more "Chrysler concept car" ideas :

chryslersebringsedan1kg1.jpg

post-1820-1213762764_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1213762800_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

First one (sedan): The front end actually feels both unique and classy. It's quite good. If I were to nitpick, I'd say there might be a little room for improvement in how the lines of the headlights interact with the lines of the grill, and I'm pretty iffy on the hood scoop, though it is small enough that it's not offensive, and may even prove to be a nice accent & prevent the hood from being a large open area of dullness. I would get rid of the wording (I assume it says "Sebring") on the lower rear door - I don't think it matches the style of the car, and cheapens the overall look, which is pretty upscale looking. I'm also still deciding what I think about the double vertical window bar thing at the back of the greenhouse. The fender vent feels a little thrown on, I think mostly because its angle is contrasting to the wheel well lines that are so close to it. I'd be tempted to take the fender vent off entire, since it's getting overdone in the market, but shaped a little differently, it might still be a nice accent.

Second one (GTX): Could probably apply some of the same statements as above. Overall, it's pretty good, but not great. It feels like a car that was designed as an upscale sedan (your first pic), and then they did a decent job of making a sporty version, but it doesn't quite pull it off for me I guess.

Overall, they're pretty darn good. You have come a loong way. :)

Thank you very much,...I agree with everything you said. Very perceptive comments, I would say that my "intent" was delivered 100% to you on both of these models, you hit it on the nail head !. Gave me a few things to fix up before I send it off to Chrysler !!! <_<:scratchchin:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Good Designs/ Chops. Despite uniquness, the proportions give me the W-Impala vibe. The styling despite innovative for Chry looks Ho-hum. A good balance you sorted out.

I'm getting a French car Vibe from the front, and an A6/Tarus vibe from the side. It is a deffinate improvement, but it doesn't quite feel like how a Chrysler should be. Nice work though. 1st one better than the 2nd. 2nd one gets kinda messy.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0