ARG

We are getting off topic, though. Maybe we should post some nice Buick pics so Pauli can cheer up....

Actually, I think you gay guys need to try the midwest. Out here most of the gay men I know have long term partners. It would be interesting to know if their is a difference in gay culture between the midwest and the coasts.

Actually, a couple of the guys who live in a building we are finishing are gay and are car nuts. I'm not making this up...he goes by B.J. and his boyfriend goes to the name of V.J. He drives a Mitsu Eclipse and his boyfriend drives an RX-8 Mazda.

I'm not much of a judge of males, but they both seem to ahve that dark cleanshaven muscular look that the 345,564,667.329 gay men who post here seem to like.

Chris

Plus, vaginas are far more complicated, like a Rubix Cube, there is a certain pleasure in figuring it out. Penises aren't complicated at all. I dare say the vagina is the thinking mans sex organ. :lol::P

+1

The challenge is part of the fun!

Chris

Boobs are awesome enough to make me forget about how weird vaginas are and I've learned to live with the creepy danglymaobber in my pants.

Now, here's the thing... I love boobs! Prob not for the same reason you do though... I sleep well on a woman's chest. I always wanted there to be a third in the middle so I could pull one to the side and have it do that weird thingy with the balls on strings that keeps going back and forth.

Apparently it's called a Newton's Cradle.

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

Edited by Paolino

So, I as 66 suggested, let's get back to the topic on hand. My head hurts from the 63 auditions we heard today. Another 60+ tomorrow. Yawn.

And he's right, I need a better car cause my students now think that all Buicks are old, cranberry cars with bad paint jobs. That, and I need a cup holder.

Pimp My Ride?

They did a Century once. I was dying. I would NEVER want that done to my car. But damn, I'd love to have a few modern conveniences like keyless entry, remote start, a low-fuel light, a gas tank that lets me drive until empty (don't ask), a stereo with more than 4-speakers, a trunk release, cupholders, a headrest that actually won't let me get whiplash, etc. Would be nice for a little more power too. ;)

i LOVE boobies and titty f@#king :-)...cant say that id drive any buick on sale right now....how is it someone on here is a 30-something year old virgin?? by choice to wait for the right person?? if so i admire your amazing self control cuz i cant go more than like a week without ass...paolino what do u do again and where?? my mom is a special ed TA in the local district here and lemme tell you the pay is $h! but the benefits are fantastic...benefits are basically the only reason she keeps the job tho so the whole fam is covered....im enjoying this thread :)

Now, here's the thing... I love boobs! Prob not for the same reason you do though... I sleep well on a woman's chest. I always wanted there to be a third in the middle so I could pull one to the side and have it do that weird thingy with the balls on strings that keeps going back and forth.

Apparently it's called a Newton's Cradle.

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

Dude, you just gave amazing, irrefutable proof that you are wierd enough and whacked enough to post at Cheers and Gears.

Glad to have you here, my friend.

Chris

i LOVE boobies and titty f@#king :-)...cant say that id drive any buick on sale right now....how is it someone on here is a 30-something year old virgin?? by choice to wait for the right person?? if so i admire your amazing self control cuz i cant go more than like a week without ass...paolino what do u do again and where?? my mom is a special ed TA in the local district here and lemme tell you the pay is $h! but the benefits are fantastic...benefits are basically the only reason she keeps the job tho so the whole fam is covered....im enjoying this thread :)

I am enjoying this thread also. MikeyMo, I thought you were gay...how is it you enjoy boobies and titty f@#king?

But I could be wrong.

Chris

They did a Century once. I was dying. I would NEVER want that done to my car. But damn, I'd love to have a few modern conveniences like keyless entry, remote start, a low-fuel light, a gas tank that lets me drive until empty (don't ask), a stereo with more than 4-speakers, a trunk release, cupholders, a headrest that actually won't let me get whiplash, etc. Would be nice for a little more power too. ;)

Actually thought of you today, Pauli. Very nice, New 2008 LuCerne in the paper for $18,500 from a local dealer.

That car needs to be in your driveway.

Actually, you need another Buick I think. A 70-72 A body Skylark ragtop, in a color other than red or blue. You really do need a stress buster, and as a convertible owner, let me tell you, there is nothing better than getting off of work on a nice day and putting the top down.

Besides, a LOT of the guys in the local Lambda car club drive ragtops. There is an utterly beautiful 64 Lincoln 4 door ragtop in baby blue that is in the gay pride parade here in Columbus every year. Think of how good that 71 Buick would look in a similar event on Long Island.

Your biggest problem perhaps is that you think too small. TWO buicks are always better than one...

Chris/66

Lucky for you that you don't have to know.

It really sucks ... because everyone asks when you're going to find someone ... and, if you don't have anyone, they ask if you're gay. Ugh. NO ... I am NOT gay. Just because I don't have a gf and have never had sex does NOT mean I'm gay.

Heh ... and it's going to be fun on Christmas. I will be the only single person in the family. Everyone else will have their significant other, fiance, or spouse with them. Wonderful.

*sighs*

On the other hand ... I have my freedom and I can do whatever road trips and schedule whatever events I want ;).

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree" ... Elvis Presley ... 'Blue Christmas'

My 18 year old daughter has decided, after watching the emotional pain of a bunch of her friends, that she doesn't want tot date or get involved with a guy. But she takes a lot of flack for choosing to stay single.

My mother quit going to church, because my dad doesn't go and she felt awkward not being part of a "couple"

Our whole society says that you have to have someone to be happy...but really that isn't the case at all. My friend Kevin was single and loving it...sadly he died in Iraq a few years ago.

Chris

I'm not a virgin MikeyMo... I just don't like to fool around with people I don't know well. I have a high sex drive, but fight it as much as I can. I have to have more than just the wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I'm a teacher on Long Island, on the south-coast, central Suffolk County.

Actually thought of you today, Pauli. Very nice, New 2008 LuCerne in the paper for $18,500 from a local dealer.

That car needs to be in your driveway.

Actually, you need another Buick I think. A 70-72 A body Skylark ragtop, in a color other than red or blue. You really do need a stress buster, and as a convertible owner, let me tell you, there is nothing better than getting off of work on a nice day and putting the top down.

Besides, a LOT of the guys in the local Lambda car club drive ragtops. There is an utterly beautiful 64 Lincoln 4 door ragtop in baby blue that is in the gay pride parade here in Columbus every year. Think of how good that 71 Buick would look in a similar event on Long Island.

Your biggest problem perhaps is that you think too small. TWO buicks are always better than one...

Chris/66

I would love a Lucerne. I'd be perfect for a loaded CXL V8 if they still made them ;) I'd consider buying used, but the money is so not there right now. Gotta love school loans and expensive Long Island.

Dude, you just gave amazing, irrefutable proof that you are wierd enough and whacked enough to post at Cheers and Gears.

Glad to have you here, my friend.

Chris

You haven't even scratched the surface... :AH-HA_wink:

During my friend's bachelor party, I was at the end of a line of guys at a strip club. The woman threw her box in everyone's faces, one by one. Just before she got to me, I got up and moved to the other end of the line. She reached over and grabbed my shirt and said, "Oh no no no naughty boy."

I said, "I beg of you, I'm gay. Let me be."

All the guys laughed, and she bent over with her ass in my face and smacked it. I had to give her a dollar.

At my (now ex) brother-in-law's stag, we went to a well known airport strip club. I was the DD and the lone gay (as far as I know.) All the guys at our table were yakking away, swapping BS stories. I was the only one watching the poor girls up on stage. Some of them were good! I especially liked the one who could hang herself upside down on the brass pole, with her legs spread and slowly spiral down the pole until she was laying on the floor. None of the straight guys were watching. These girls were talented - even with their nasty bits hanging out all over place. :lol:

I am enjoying this thread also. MikeyMo, I thought you were gay...how is it you enjoy boobies and titty f@#king?

But I could be wrong.

Doesn't MikeyMo strike you as a thin, hyperactive, Energizer bunny type of horndog that'll go for any "port in the storm?" :lol: I get the feeling he doesn't take any flack from anybody. (If you don't stand up for yourself, nobody else will.)

Paolo, you must deep down like living on L.I. or you would have made other plans. (All that coastline around seems pretty cool and once it gets rural further out, it's beautiful). Fuggedabout your parents. Don't you ever just tell them to go to hell? Would it have any consequences? I used to tell them off, at least once a week...."Vaffanculo." Now that I am an adult who basically raised himself, I see that it was warranted. Oh, and as for tenure, if you have great student feedback, isn't that what ensures it, along with some committee, rather than some sole douche bag? You're in secondary education...I really feel for the geeks in research oriented 4-year universities...the thought of a steady stream of research and article writing in field(s) that did not interest me beyond their vocational value made my stomach :spin: So, what's up with this weird tenure mechanism?

So, come on, you have a job, a car, friends, irritating parent(s) that presumably live nearby and a dog!

Cheer up!

Paolo, you must deep down like living on L.I. or you would have made other plans. (All that coastline around seems pretty cool and once it gets rural further out, it's beautiful). Fuggedabout your parents. Don't you ever just tell them to go to hell? Would it have any consequences? I used to tell them off, at least once a week...."Vaffanculo." Now that I am an adult who basically raised himself, I see that it was warranted. Oh, and as for tenure, if you have great student feedback, isn't that what ensures it, along with some committee, rather than some sole douche bag? You're in secondary education...I really feel for the geeks in research oriented 4-year universities...the thought of a steady stream of research and article writing in field(s) that did not interest me beyond their vocational value made my stomach :spin: So, what's up with this weird tenure mechanism?

So, come on, you have a job, a car, friends, irritating parent(s) that presumably live nearby and a dog!

Cheer up!

Again, the job is not secure. As for tenure, it's not the kids who make the impression, it's the way the principal assesses you. If he doesn't like you (and one of them doesn't), he votes no. He goes out of his way to support his "no". Then he presents that in front of a board that has never met you and they say "Okay, you said no, so we say no." Now, I'm not as overly concerned about tenure any more as the fact that we have NO money, and the other schools on LI don't either, so not only are schools trying to get rid of untenured teachers to save a buck, but other districts aren't hiring new teachers.

As for LI, I do like it here, especially out east. And Italian is really only offered in secondary schools mainly in the northeast of the US. Once I have my Spanish certification, location would become more flexible (although other states are not nearly as strict with certifications as NY is).

As for my parents, going along with their bull$h! is a lot easier than dealing with the result of telling them vaffanculo. When I lived with them and they tried to send me to a conversion camp, that was difficult. But now that they're 40 minutes away, it's tolerable.

On another note... sitting at a red light last night, I turned on the rear defrost. The lights dimmed a bit. Later on, I unlocked the doors for a friend. The lights dimmed a bit. My directional is blinking at a slower rate. We're talking alternator, right?

Yes, I see, Italian generally is a mainstay up there and only because of it's annoying "trendiness" is it showing up some in LA, SF and I've even heard the smaller cities of the Central Valley of CA. Right, Spanish opens doors everywhere.

Having a boss that doesn't like you is a tough situation. There's not much one can do. Still, I would hope there is an appeals type board.

I would check battery before alternator. I once thought alternator when the battery was on its last legs and an honest shop told me the "battery is fried." So it cost less than $ 100. If not battery, then probably alternator.

How old is the battery? Cold weather is very hard on batteries. Have the battery and alternator checked. It should be a quick test if your mechanic is honest.

I honestly don't remember the last time I got the battery--I'll have to go through a slew of receipts. I'm hoping it's the battery--just don't feel like springing for a new alternator.

Doesn't MikeyMo strike you as a thin, hyperactive, Energizer bunny type of horndog that'll go for any "port in the storm?" :lol: I get the feeling he doesn't take any flack from anybody. (If you don't stand up for yourself, nobody else will.)

lol im not sure what u mean by this but thanks?? and yes i have been called the energizer bunny b4 lol

lol im not sure what u mean by this but thanks?? and yes i have been called the energizer bunny b4 lol

Haha... you should hear what C&G's one Chris Doane called me the other night...

Sounds more like an alternator to me, Pauli...

Chris

Uffa! That's what I thought...

By the way, Chin up pauli...

Ran into my old friend Lee yesterday. Seems he lost his leg and suffered several other disfiguring injuries in a motorcycle accident, which then led to him loosing his job. He's doing a little bit better though...he is good looking and well spoken, and is going to possibly go to work as a spokesman for Willowood, the company that made his artificial limb.

He has a sesne of humor about the whole thing actually...my friend Laura is a lifelong friend of Lee, and she said that on holloween Lee sat on his front porch dressed normally, but with his artificial leg on backwards. Supposedly got a few interesting looks from children walking up to get candy.

Another electricain I know just lost his 9 month old Silverado in a fire resulting from the improper installation of a truck alarm. The insurance won't cover his tools or the $4000 worth of nice aftermarket upgrades he had on the truck.

Thankfully he is buying a nice older GMC work truck from a mutal friend.

But Pauli you still have your health and your car...as well as your friends...

Keep your chin up sir, things will get better.

Chris/66

Ugh, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear.

I'm trying to keep my chin up--I think the big problem is just lately I'm feeling incredibly stressed, and it's wearing me down. I'm feeling overly tired physically, and it's from the stress at work because it comes home with me being that I have to do so much work outside of the building.

I know to look at my friends, a car that works, that I'm actually employed at the current moment, etc. I just need a break mentally if anything! ;)

Belive it or not, Tulsa is a very gay friendly city. Almost all the clubs or bars worth going to are gay and they're packed. The atmosphere of ths city and its culture, arts, music everything is perfect. And its SUPER cheap to live here. I paid $132,000 for brand new 2100 sq ft house. Gas is $1.42. And from personal experience, screw the family and want everybody thinks, we only live once, you HAVE to find happiness. You are what matters, if the people in your life truly love you unconditionally they'll be there no matter what, and people who may not like $h! at first will come around. Do whatever you have to do to be happy. Like me, after this divorce I'm done doing what I think peole expect from me, I'm done being a damn doormat, it's my freaking turn and I'm doing whatever makes me happy. And whether I end up with a man or woman makes me no difference, its all about who I fall in love with. Everybody can deal with it or go to hell.

Belive it or not, Tulsa is a very gay friendly city. Almost all the clubs or bars worth going to are gay and they're packed. The atmosphere of ths city and its culture, arts, music everything is perfect. And its SUPER cheap to live here. I paid $132,000 for brand new 2100 sq ft house. Gas is $1.42. And from personal experience, screw the family and want everybody thinks, we only live once, you HAVE to find happiness. You are what matters, if the people in your life truly love you unconditionally they'll be there no matter what, and people who may not like $h! at first will come around. Do whatever you have to do to be happy. Like me, after this divorce I'm done doing what I think peole expect from me, I'm done being a damn doormat, it's my freaking turn and I'm doing whatever makes me happy. And whether I end up with a man or woman makes me no difference, its all about who I fall in love with. Everybody can deal with it or go to hell.

Haha, yeah, that's a difference... in a moderately priced area, a 2100 sq ft house in my friend's neighborhood goes for over 550K... near my parents, well over 2 million.

Well, I'm in a MUCH different place than I was 10 years ago. I'm healthier mentally because I'm accepting my sexuality and not tolerating the crap my parents dish out. However, when I finally am in a relationship with someone, it's going to be a whole new can of worms to open up when I have to show my parents I'm in a relationship and I'm living with a man, and everything that accompanies it.

You have a great attitude for what you've just been through--so many can just fold into a ball... you seem like you're staying strong which is wonderful! :)

Well, I'm excited for you and I really hope you find that special guy to spend your life with. I've been forced to be strong by my childhood experiences, I guess its the one good thing that came out of it. Everything will go well for you, and things almost never goes as bad as we imagine they will. Best of luck!!! Hang in there!! You deserve it all just like the rest of us do.

Paulie, how about joining a gym? Last week, I went and got on the treadmill every evening after work, and I feel a difference. I am going to try to start going every day. Going just 3 or 4 days a week doesn't cut it.

Paulie, how about joining a gym? Last week, I went and got on the treadmill every evening after work, and I feel a difference. I am going to try to start going every day. Going just 3 or 4 days a week doesn't cut it.

I only went once this week, but I started two weeks ago--this week was crazy with auditions every day after work (for the school play). I am trying to do the positive thing and release some endorphins. We'll see.. hopefully I can make it a routine.

And its SUPER cheap to live here. I paid $132,000 for brand new 2100 sq ft house. Gas is $1.42.

after this divorce I'm done doing what I think peole expect from me, I'm done being a damn doormat, it's my freaking turn and I'm doing whatever makes me happy.

Wow, GMPG, those are good prices and typical in the interior where there's an abundance of undeveloped land. I'm always cautious recommending that people from the coasts go inland because they tend to have a hard time adjusting. I went to grad school in the Midwest and had a tough time...not with school but with the general surroundings. I did ok with Atlanta because it was this mega-city, complete with a subway, reasonably good weather most of the year and also affordable, but not like what you have...add another $100,000 there for a decent home. Plus, in 4 hours, I could be at the beach in Florida.

Add $250,000 to that for a decent home in North Central CA and add at least $ 650,000 for a decent home in North Coastal CA.

That's right to Part 2. We all figure this out eventually - the "to hell with everyone else" part, but it takes a while.

man or a woman? with the social advancements in this country, etc.....why can't we have a man and a woman (if you so chose and if everyone was amenable and jiggy with it)? or two women, three guys.....

Ugh, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear.

I'm trying to keep my chin up--I think the big problem is just lately I'm feeling incredibly stressed, and it's wearing me down. I'm feeling overly tired physically, and it's from the stress at work because it comes home with me being that I have to do so much work outside of the building.

I know to look at my friends, a car that works, that I'm actually employed at the current moment, etc. I just need a break mentally if anything! ;)

[/quote

My 12 year old daughter is getting A's in every class and still is really stressed by school and hates it. Sometimes I think that school is a very un-natural environment for both students and teachers.

Chris

how is it someone on here is a 30-something year old virgin?? by choice to wait for the right person??

Neither by choice or waiting for the right person (at least not anymore....)....just never had any real opportunity.... A number of my friends can't believe no girl has snatched me up yet, but here I am ... still single.

*shrugs*

It is frustrating, for sure.....

My 18 year old daughter has decided, after watching the emotional pain of a bunch of her friends, that she doesn't want tot date or get involved with a guy. But she takes a lot of flack for choosing to stay single.

I can imagine. I, too, have watched a lot of pain friends have experienced and that has made me a wee bit cynical (as does the virgin aspect, I suspect). Still ... I also know a LOT of happy couples ... so, who knows.....

Our whole society says that you have to have someone to be happy...but really that isn't the case at all.

AMEN! I believe I'm "living proof" of that...at least, in some ways.... In my heart-related groups, whenever someone posts about how you HAVE to have a significant other to get through ANY surgery ... I always reply with, "then please explain why I am alive...........".

Sadly, hardly anyone sees it that way, since society dictates being a couple is necessary and the only way to be happy....

*sighs*

And from personal experience, screw the family and want everybody thinks, we only live once, you HAVE to find happiness.

So true. And, that realization is what helped me out of my sad/bitterness in early 2003. I have my "bad" days, sometimes, but for the most part...I AM happy.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09

"Somebody snitched on me" ... Barry Gordon ... 'Nuttin' For Christmas'

So true. And, that realization is what helped me out of my sad/bitterness in early 2003. I have my "bad" days, sometimes, but for the most part...I AM happy.....

Everybody's starting point ought to be being their own best friend. After that, it's all "icing on the cake."

Edited by trinacriabob

Neither by choice or waiting for the right person (at least not anymore....)....just never had any real opportunity.... A number of my friends can't believe no girl has snatched me up yet, but here I am ... still single.

*shrugs*

It is frustrating, for sure.....

[/font]I am going to go out on a limb and say that I am in the same situation. It hasnt been really my choice to still be a virgin. And people wonder too why a woman hasnt snatched me up. I think though these people are just saying it to be nice. Its like hey!!!!!! I am here too you know.

I can imagine. I, too, have watched a lot of pain friends have experienced and that has made me a wee bit cynical (as does the virgin aspect, I suspect). Still ... I also know a LOT of happy couples ... so, who knows.....

It seems some of the "Happy" couples feel the need to go overboard to point that out to me. Gets a little annoying after a while.

AMEN! I believe I'm "living proof" of that...at least, in some ways.... In my heart-related groups, whenever someone posts about how you HAVE to have a significant other to get through ANY surgery ... I always reply with, "then please explain why I am alive...........".

Sadly, hardly anyone sees it that way, since society dictates being a couple is necessary and the only way to be happy....

*sighs*

Again I deal with that every day at work. So many people have found their significant other with a Co-Worker. Yes in some ways we shouldnt use the workplace as a dating service but jeez, why cant one of these women ask me if I would like to do something? Well enough of that.

For the most part I am but there is that little part of me that feels like an outsider because relationships dont seem to come my way. Cant complain though I guess on getting a really good deal on an Impala though.

"Somebody snitched on me" ... Barry Gordon ... 'Nuttin' For Christmas'

Edited by 2005 EquinoxLS