Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

C&G Chevrolet Census

1: 2007 Tahoe LT3. 2004 Corvette

2: 2009 Tahoe, 2010 Camaro Z28 Convertible (waiting list #1 spot) and 2009 Camaro Z28 Coupe (waiting list # 1 and 2 spots) Possibly a Traverse lease when my wife's Commander goes the way of the DoDo in February. I love my Bow Ties!

1- ONE. A Chevy Express.

2- Not very likely! I've had quite a few problems with my Express, but it's still a decent vehicle. I wanna try something different next time, I would get a Dodge Sprinter but they are priced outta my line of sight.... but you never know.. I'll drive the Express for a couple more years and see how things go...

Not that I am doubting your experiences with the Express...I have heard that elsewhere as well. If you look at the Sprinter (impressive truck!) watch the diesels. I have heard from the UPS drivers that use them that the 5 Cylinder Mercedes Diesels are spinning lots of bearings QUICKLY in the motors. Just what I have heard, not trying to say they are all bad, just an FYI.

1998 - Pontiac Grand Prix

2002 - Pontiac Bonnieville

2005 - Chevrolet Trailblazer

2008 - Chevrolet HHR

2010 - ? Like the Acadia right now (really miss the HUD I had in my Pontiacs), but by then, who knows?

1. How many new Chevrolets have you purchased/leased in the last decade ('98 model year and up)?

98 Venture van, 2000 Cavalier, 2002 Silverado (hubby's), 2007 Avalanche, 2008 Equinox.

2. Do you intend to purchase a new Chevrolet in the next two model years?

I will break my Equinox lease once I can get into a Traverse for a decent monthly lease term!! Hubby wants a new Silverado, but his HD is paid for and does the job (it's barely broken in with only 86,000kms.).

I couldn't live without the bow-tie!

~ Janette

:thumbsup: