Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlumCrazy

Buick Elixir

23 posts in this topic

yeah, this one is more to my taste, i like it all except for the headlamps, they seem too delicate for the powerful, though elegant, presence emitted by this auto again, some of the greatest work ive ever seen has come from your posts

This one looks good, Plum. ;) Anyways, my first entry for this contest should be posted soon. I just have to get it into the PC and onto here.

I love it A nice blend of the LaCrosse and Velite concepts **Dreams** Twin Turbocharged 3.6L V6 B)

I love it. Skylark GS anyone? :D

simply ,gm is looking at untapped talent.you could give them so muchHey, Mr Lutz,are you looking closly?hello, talent here!HEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOO........................! B)

cool, now how about a Tonic GS :-) "what, no French names" I like the front dont like the front of the wheel openings and the roof is seriously chopped but it is a concept ( said that so you didnt need to remind me.) Figure if those are 20" wheels the windows are about 8". So it be about 36-38" tall, lower than the origional GT40.

Ya know, I have a drawing that sets the "standards" for hard points such as bumber heights, sight lines, seating heights, ect. that I can scan in for you. It was handed out to all of the Fisher Body Guild Members waaaay back in the 40s, 50s, and 60s so they could build their models with federally mandated bumber heights. You can use that while the rest of us let our imaginations run freely. :) ;)

Plum, you are very creative with your front ends... but your rears are all starting to run together, hon.

Plum, you wrote at GMI you use curve and ellipse templates - that's why all your drawings look so clean. I wonder why I didn't figure it out before. I remember I have some at home but I've never tried to use them. BTW, are you entering the musclecar sketch competition here? I think you have plenty of designs to choose from.

Oh snap that thing's gorgeous! :o I'm looking to you for inspiration when I try to find ideas for lower fascias. I suck ass at those.

Oh snap that thing's gorgeous! :o

I'm looking to you for inspiration when I try to find ideas for lower fascias. I suck ass at those.

[post="4025"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

so does everyone else in GM's design department.

Great looking car Plum...but "Elixir"? Makes me think of Dimetapp, which makes you sleepy, and this car doesn't make you sleepy, so the name's kinda oxymoronic.
I love my explanations. Edited by Turbojett

Name's real smooth. I love the name. :) Good explanation, too, though, TJ lol

Heighten the roof, lower the front fender wells.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room