C&G Buick Census

Camino LS6

1. nope never new but my first car named trigger was a 87 le sabre custom 4 door sedan. The girls never liked him and he never liked young girls once i had 4 piled in there and as we were ready to head off somewhere i shifted it into drive and the handle fell off and the engine died

2. maybe? one of the super cars or a lacrosse? but not likely in the next 5

1. How many new Buicks have you purchased/leased since the 1998 model year?

2. Do you intend to purchase/lease a new Buick in the next two model years?

For me:

1. 0

2. no

1. 2 Buicks the first was a 1992 Century and the second is my 2006 LaCrosse.

2. Not sure of the future. Next car will be for the wife and probably a Traverse. I saw the Invicta last week at the Buick Open in Flint. It is a stunning car. Interesting to see if it makes it to production.

1. I haven't purchased a Buick since 1980, which was my first new cars. New Pontiacs and one Chevy since then but no Buicks.

2. I'd be happy to buy another Buick, now that my family is growing up and demanding less of my income. I love the brand, but the products haven't been all that compelling for the last 28 years.