Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Whoopsie

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, just a little hint?  How about the first six letters of the model name?

[post="34755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'll do even better. The model name is:

Notcamarooranythingremotelyclosetothatkindofcar.

Oh...where is my head...

Notcamarooranythingremotelyclosetothatkindofcar-Limited. :lol: Edited by CD/BP

Can I get the last 4 digits of that phone number?  I'll turn you in then maybe they'll tell me what car it was.

[post="34780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha...nonsense. Every photo I take is perfectly legal.

(Has someone told you what sodomy is yet?) Edited by CD/BP

Legal, yes, that doesn't mean they wont send someone to break your knees for snooping around their stuff. And yes, I know what sodomy is. I thought about asking if that was some sort of offer, but figured that would take this thread into places nobody wants to go. Sorry, my ass is off limits.

Legal, yes, that doesn't mean they wont send someone to break your knees for snooping around their stuff. 

And yes, I know what sodomy is.  I thought about asking if that was some sort of offer, but figured that would take this thread into places nobody wants to go.  Sorry, my ass is off limits.

[post="34789"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL...OK that was not meant to sound like an offer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow back to the car. I'd need carbon fiber knee replacements if my knees were broken for each car I snooped around. Maybe some real nice Buggati Veyron carbon fiber. Edited by CD/BP

Are you sure its not a Isntanewtoyotaoranythingasblandasone-GT?

[post="34833"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hahaha...you're calling it bland just by seeing a tiny piece of the dash?!?

That makes sense. Based on the reflections I would say this was taken through a window.

[post="34847"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yepper.

...but other than the Lambda what other Buicks would be in a testing stage?  Velite hasn't even been given a platform yet and the RWD stuff is still several years away.

[post="34851"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Who said it was a Buick? Edited by CD/BP

It is the dash! Quick! Get the C&G photo reconstruction team on this! If we're lucky they'll have the whole car reconstructed by morning!

[post="34853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Funny thing is, yooooou're right!!!

Buick? I don't think so.

It is the dash! Quick! Get the C&G photo reconstruction team on this! If we're lucky they'll have the whole car reconstructed by morning!

[post="34853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Funny thing is, yooooou're right!!!

Buick? I don't think so.

[post="34855"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LoL. Go for it. I'll check back for a completed photo tomorrow afternoon.

LoL. Go for it. I'll check back for a completed photo tomorrow afternoon.

[post="34864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Some let Mygraphics no about this he will come up with a different and intresting idea for it.

(Has someone told you what sodomy is yet?)

[post="34787"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think that myself every so often. :P

Well, that sucks... I thought it might have been a

Notacamarobutcloselikechevelle SS.

You say its no Lambda. Its not a Saturn because their center consoles are raised up a little on the top dash. You say its not a Camaro or related vehicle, which seems to rule out any Zeta car. So that elminates Buick, Saturn, and GMC. Pontiac has no forth coming vehicles that are close-to-production-but-yet-to-be-unveiled, so that rules out that make. Dash is too cheap looking for a Cadillac. I'm guessing Chevrolet. Theta. A little sis for the Equinox? Smaller? Hmmm... Am I close or so far away I can't even smell the exhaust? :)

So its narrowed down to Theta, judging by your 'Nox comment. Saturn Theta? If Lambda is large enough to replace a TB or Envoy, then I can see a Saturn Theta below the Outlook (Lambda) in price and size. But then, GMC could also be getting a Theta below the Acadia. The guessing continues.

So its narrowed down to Theta, judging by your 'Nox comment.

[post="35173"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ohhh...no, no ,no. When I said NOx that was an exhaust gas reference.
You said "Am I close or so far away I can't even smell the exhaust"

Cadillac BRX?

[post="35175"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nopers. Edited by CD/BP

Ohhh...no, no ,no. When I said NOx that was an exhaust gas reference.
You said "Am I close or so far away I can't even smell the exhaust"
Nopers.

[post="35176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well then that brings us back to Chevy.

Not a Theta, Lambda, or Zeta. Whats left? A GMT-900 pickup?

Hah well thats far too broad. I cant answer that...it would be no fun for me.  B)
it does...?

[post="35182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It doesn't? Well hmph! I'm going in circles.

Well, I think its either a Chevy or Theta. Since I was close with my Chevy Theta comment. Its one or the other...or both? Which is it? Argh! *goes on rampage, kills BV for unrelated reasons...feels better* :P

It doesn't?  Well hmph!  I'm going in circles.

Well, I think its either a Chevy or Theta.  Since I was close with my Chevy Theta comment.  Its one or the other...or both?  Which is it?  Argh!  *goes on rampage, kills BV for unrelated reasons...feels better*  :P

[post="35187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hahah..well thats hardly fair to BV. Dont forget though I said you were pretty far down wind on your other comment.

(By the way this kind of thread is what happens when you have a horribly bored spy photographer) Edited by CD/BP

Man I would have a really good month financially if it was that.

[post="35325"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thats the great part about your job, you can completely make up what it is you are taking pics of. A heavily camo'd 2-door? 5th gen Camaro, you'd get money from someone. I was just playing on your "Down wind" comment, I honestly have no guess as to what that is. Dodge Caliber?

Thats the great part about your job, you can completely make up what it is you are taking pics of.  A heavily camo'd 2-door?  5th gen Camaro, you'd get money from someone.?

[post="35332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hah, ummm no not so much. If we did that our cred would be shot and no one would buy the images.