Whoopsie

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you only did it once, like as an alternative to whoring yourself out to pay for yout ailing mother's kidney dialysis or something, they would understand. 

And if someone does guess the car, would you actually say he or she was correct?

[post="35372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LoL, nice example.

Sure I'll say if someone gets it.

What are the chances of someone actually getting it?  I mean seriously, how many people can tell that the is the next gen Hyundai Accent?

[post="35378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nopers

IDK... is it the GMT-900 Silverado? After readin all of the posts and examining the pic, that's all I can come up with. :unsure:

[post="35380"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No sir.

If you do lie about a pic you sell then have to justify it later, dont tell them it was for labia surgery, nobody ever buys that excuse.  Honda Fit?

[post="35385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha...have you been drinking? Not the Fit, no. But I did see that a few weeks ago.

does its emblem have a G or an M in it? Does it have a engine in it? does it have 4 wheels? Is there a random wire just laying acros the dash? Will it run on fast food grease? Will it require oil Changes? Will it have OnStar*? Will it be a car? Will it be a Truck? Or a SUV? Is it a "New Vehicle" ? Or is it a "Next Gen" vehicle? Im trying to get some yes or no questions anwsered.

Haha...damn. Well lets see...I'll answer a few of em.

does its emblem have a G or an M in it?

Does it have a engine in it? -- Um...yes?

does it have 4 wheels? -- Of course

Is there a random wire just laying acros the dash? -- Well its there for a reason.

Will it run on fast food grease?

Will it require oil Changes? -- Is there a car that doesn't?

Will it have OnStar*?

Will it be a car?

Will it be a Truck?

Or a SUV?

Is it a "New Vehicle" ?

Or is it a "Next Gen" vehicle?

Im trying to get some yes or no questions anwsered.

[post="35388"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Edited by CD/BP

I know what it is. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="35401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well don't keep us in suspense... B)

is it the sky?

[post="35402"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nope. A car like the sky wouldn't be tested with any camo or stickers like that one at this point. Well...unless it was the Redline model....but it isnt.

That Saturn Aura

[post="35405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

naw. Edited by CD/BP

Its is the ****************************

[post="35411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Is there a car name that is 28 letters long?

A week ago i saw a solstice Camoed! so does that make it a the GXP or sumtin.

[post="35413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Probably. Might still be a Solsti or two running around with some checkered stickers on it. Edited by CD/BP

Did you get a Writtin Aproval for this photograph since i now that number to call for leaked pics! My dad has access at the performance group so he knows that crap about secerity. they ask to see his phone everytime tho since it could be a camera phone. Its cool tho he gives me description of car in there. He Actullarly sat in that Jay Leno Toronado. also spilt some dust on a 16 cylinder Caddy (opps) by acciednt because he is maintance and a vent turned on with out the filter in it.

OK here is a real hint:

Posted Image
Nope.

Think outside the bun....as Taco Bell says.

[post="35454"][/post]

what that its a auto ....lost intrest... but really what is it. is it dubble stuffed burito with extra beans and a side of Gasex or Beno! :lol: