Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Whoopsie

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean to say your bum is spent?

(hmm that seems even dirtier seeing the words on screen)

[post="35471"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Bum???? what r u guys doing! :P

is it tha car made buy that one company you know i forgot can you tell me the name again?

You mean to say your bun is spent?

Pretty much... lol

Random thought...

-Some of the dumbest people in the world drive with their fog lights on during a clear night.

I must be retarded. I usually use them all the time. I'll also use them instead of the headlights just to be seen at low-light times. Since they aren't as bright... However since my one burnt out, I haven't used them at all for the past few weeks. I mean, it looks retarded with just one. :P Edited by blackviper8891

It's a Ford of some type.

Posted Image

Posted Image

[post="35501"][/post]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Expedition Max (aka "Everest").

EDIT: Nevermind, I retract my answer...I just looked at the spy pic of the Max's interior and the vent is different.

EDIT again: I'm going to go with the Meta One...I think it's a Mercury because there is chrome around the vent but it doesn't quite seem up to par for Lincoln. Edited by mustang84

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Expedition Max (aka "Everest").

EDIT: Nevermind, I retract my answer...I just looked at the spy pic of the Max's interior and the vent is different.

[post="35506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thats a pretty sweet photo in your sig anyway. Someone is either pretty good at lighting or good in photoshop. Edited by CD/BP

Thats a pretty sweet photo in your sig anyway. Someone is either pretty good at lighting or good in photoshop.

[post="35509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's actually not my car...just a picture I yanked off Google and did some work with in Photoshop. Kinda misleading the way I wrote the bottom phrase but oh well. I'd like to think it's mine though! B)

OK another hint....

JULIET: O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore (7) art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

...............JULIET: Three words, dear Romeo, and good night indeed.
If that thy bent of love be honorable,
Thy purpose marriage, send me word tomorrow,
By one that I'll procure to come to thee,
Where and what time thou wilt perform the rite;
And all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay
And follow thee my lord throughout the world.

The next Suzuki Verona?

Is that what the Romeo was referencing?  "Fair Verona"?

[post="35730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nope. But I did shoot that car a several weeks ago.

OK...from I-75 take Brown Rd. east to S. Lapeer Rd. Turn left on Lapeer. When you reach E. Silver Bell Road, turn right. This road dead ends at Orion Rd. Turn Left. Then take a quick right on W. Snell Rd. Another quick turn left on Rochester Rd. Take Rochester for a while and turn right at the "T" near the lake. Go past the lake and Rochester turns into Forest St. Turn left on E. Elmwood St. Elmwood becomes E. Leonard Rd. Then turn right on Dequindre Rd. Turn left on 36 mile Rd. and bada-bing. Edited by CD/BP

OK Ford poving grounds...took me a bit cuz Google Maps does not quite like Dequindre Rd or 36 Mile Road.........stupid google.
EDIT...ohhhhhhhh im retarded dear = Dearborn.....derr

[post="35738"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

AH-HA....

Someone already asked if it was the Mercury crossover (Meta One?)  but I didn't see a response......
so...
Is this the new Continental?

[post="35740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

no.

"Ford's Romeo Engine Plant began production of a new modular V-8 engine that incorporates variable-valve-timing to improve performance and fuel economy. The engine first appeared in the new Mustang GT, beginning at the end of 2005. It is now also available on the 2006 Explorer." What all does this engine go in, and what is it thought to be going in, future-wise?

The best I can figure is that it is a larger vehicle (center console pic had the cupholders along side the shifter, rather than behind as in smaller vehicles like the Zephyr). As for the "Romeo" hint, I guess the V8 produced at the Romeo engine plant (same one used in the Mustang and new Explorer). Now, from here, I was going to say that it is the (possible) upcoming, 500-based Lincoln sedan. However, if the "dear" hint refers to Dearborn, I can only find a truck plant in Dearborn...unless FMC is going to renovate the old Mustang plant in Dearborn. Of course, I am most likely wrong.

[quote name='CD/BP' date='Oct 28 2005, 12:39 AM']Well one more hint for the night..
Dave Evans.

[post="35544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]
[quote name='CD/BP' date='Oct 28 2005, 01:32 PM']It seems we have no U2 fans in this thread.....

[post="35745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]
[quote name='CD/BP' date='Oct 28 2005, 02:38 PM']Not Bono...

[post="35778"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]

Dave Evans = "The Edge." And "The Edge" plays guitar in U2. I thought for sure somone would just google "Dave Evans" and get it. He's listed 9th when you google him.

[quote name='CD/BP' date='Oct 28 2005, 10:22 AM']OK another hint....
JULIET: O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore (7) art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

...............JULIET: Three words, dear Romeo, and good night indeed.
If that thy bent of love be honorable,
Thy purpose marriage, send me word tomorrow,
By one that I'll procure to come to thee,
Where and what time thou wilt perform the rite;
And all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay
And follow thee my lord throughout the world.

[post="35644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]
[quote name='CD/BP' date='Oct 28 2005, 01:09 PM']OK...from I-75 take Brown Rd. east to S. Lapeer Rd. Turn left on Lapeer. When you reach E. Silver Bell Road, turn right. This road dead ends at Orion Rd. Turn Left. Then take a quick right on W. Snell Rd. Another quick turn left on Rochester Rd. Take Rochester for a while and turn right at the "T" near the lake. Go past the lake and Rochester turns into Forest St. Turn left on E. Elmwood St. Elmwood becomes E. Leonard Rd. Then turn right on Dequindre Rd. Turn left on 36 mile Rd. and bada-bing.

[post="35732"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]

Trying to drive the guesses to Ford products. "Romeo" and "Dear" = Romeo, MI and Dearborn, MI. Ford Test Tracks and HQ. Directions are to the Ford Proving Grounds in Romeo.

[quote name='CD/BP' date='Oct 28 2005, 02:22 PM']bend, berm, brink, circumference, contour, corner, curb, end, extremity, fringe, frontier, hem, limit, line, lip, margin, molding, outline, outskirt, periphery, portal, ring, shore, skirt, strand, threshold......

[post="35771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]

Several words for "Edge." (Thank you thesaurus.com)