Hey PCS

PCS has already told us that is the case.

My prediction is that 3 years from now Pontiac's lineup will be Vibe, G3 (Aveo rebadge), and G6 (Malibu rebadge). Buick will have the LaCrosse and the Enclave. Either Buick or Pontiac will have a Cruze rebadge. That's it.

This was always the case...

NG G6 was to be a Malibu with Pontiac clothes. THEN the Alpha G6 was supposed to come on board.

There will be no Alpha G6 or any other Alpha for Pontiac. Only Cadillac, Buick and Chevy will get one, so I'm told.

I know... Hence why I said "WAS"

FWIW, other sources in the company still insist that Pontiac will get Alpha.

Just thought you might like to know :AH-HA_wink:

There are other options as well... Maybe Pontiac could get the follow up to Zeta or maybe they can expand Kappa or maybe they can get AWD Epsilons and Deltas.

I'll believe it when GM announces it.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I know... Hence why I said "WAS"

FWIW, other sources in the company still insist that Pontiac will get Alpha.

Just thought you might like to know :AH-HA_wink:

There are other options as well... Maybe Pontiac could get the follow up to Zeta or maybe they can expand Kappa or maybe they can get AWD Epsilons and Deltas.

I'll believe it when GM announces it.

I miss you when you're not around. :AH-HA_wink:

Your word against theirs....

Seriously. What proof do we have that you even work for GM? Better yet that your opinion even matters in the first place?

Hmmmm, does it matter that I predicted the death of Zeta, which is happening as we speak, 4 dollar plus gas prices, the rise of FWD models again, and that brands would have to close (lets see the board meets in August on that), notice I didn't say sell, I said close? You just have to have faith, I know that's not a concept that warms your heart, but hang in there the show has just begun, more coming very soon, so grab your popcorn. :deathwatch:

Why is no one psyched about a really nice Alpha platform Chevy???? I am. A 3200 lbs. DI 304 HP Chevy coupe with really aggressive muscle car/American styling with the acceleration and handling like say, a G37? Sign me up. :D

In fact, that very car would get me more psyched about GM's future than a 4000 lbs. Zeta Pontiac does in light of the fact that gas is expensive as $h! all of the sudden.

Hmmmm, does it matter that I predicted the death of Zeta, which is happening as we speak, 4 dollar plus gas prices, the rise of FWD models again, and that brands would have to close (lets see the board meets in August on that), notice I didn't say sell, I said close? You just have to have faith, I know that's not a concept that warms your heart, but hang in there the show has just begun, more coming very soon, so grab your popcorn. :deathwatch:

Have faith about people like you ruining a company that I have supported most of my life?

No thanks.

And, for the record, none of this is confirmed. $4 dollar gas prices could've been predicted by a retarded 7 year old. Zeta is still alive through Camaro, G8, G8 ST and as far as I know, the Buick and Cadillac cars. Besides, anyone could've predicted that as well with the new CAFE deal. As far as brands closing, talk of that has been happening since 2001 and it's not a hard concept to grasp given GMs decline.

I don't doubt that you work for GM. I do doubt that your opinion matters in the grand scheme of things. GM is just doing what it thinks it needs to do to survive and everything you have provided us thus far has been so predictable that anyone who follows the industry could've pointed it out.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

Why is no one psyched about a really nice Alpha platform Chevy???? I am. A 3200 lbs. DI 304 HP Chevy coupe with really aggressive muscle car/American styling with the acceleration and handling like say, a G37? Sign me up. :D

In fact, that very car would get me more psyched about GM's future than a 4000 lbs. Zeta Pontiac does in light of the fact that gas is expensive as $h! all of the sudden.

Because I don't want a car that I can't fit in and I don't want a car that is powered by a corporate V6. If I refined 6 cylinder power, I'll go somewhere that makes a better 6 cylinder.

Have faith about people like you ruining a company that I have supported most of my life?

No thanks.

And, for the record, none of this is confirmed. $4 dollar gas prices could've been predicted by a retarded 7 year old. Zeta is still alive through Camaro, G8, G8 ST and as far as I know, the Buick and Cadillac cars. Besides, anyone could've predicted that as well with the new CAFE deal.

The Buick Zeta has dead for a while , and the Cadillac Zeta is under review,and will face the axe very soon.

The Buick Zeta has dead for a while , and the Cadillac Zeta is under review,and will face the axe very soon.

Because Cadillacs have to be concerned with fuel economy like the other divisions? I guess we're going to see the STS die and the craptastic DTS live on. FWD Cadillacs are t3h future. And the industry will continue to laugh at Cadillac, and not see at as a real player in the luxury segment.

Edited by Dodgefan

Because Cadillacs have to be concerned with fuel economy like the other divisions? I guess we're going to see the STS die and the craptastic DTS live on. FWD Cadillacs are t3h future. And the industry will continue to laugh at Cadillac, and not see at as a real player in the luxury segment.

Well,you have already guess wrong :pokeowned: , because the FWD G-Body DTS will be drop no matter what happens with Cadillac's Zeta.

Well,you have already guess wrong :pokeowned: , because the FWD G-Body DTS will be drop no matter what happens with Cadillac's Zeta.

How is it "owned" Really, it's not very good use of the emote. Anyway, the DTS will die sure, but the point I'm making is that Cadillac seems to be graviating yet again towards FWD, which can be seen with the SRX replacement. FWD does not a serious luxury marque make, just ask Honda.

How is it "owned" Really, it's not very good use of the emote. Anyway, the DTS will die sure, but the point I'm making is that Cadillac seems to be graviating yet again towards FWD, which can be seen with the SRX replacement. FWD does not a serious luxury marque make, just ask Honda.

What was called the BRX,was planned for Theta-Epsilon since the beginning.The Cadillac Escalade likely moving to Lambda is was something that had to happen for the Escalade survival.I don't see it as Cadillac '' graviating towards FWD".

Edited by Toyota.vs.GM

Have faith? If the FBodfather said that I would feel better, coming from you, not so much.

Because I don't want a car that I can't fit in and I don't want a car that is powered by a corporate V6. If I refined 6 cylinder power, I'll go somewhere that makes a better 6 cylinder.

FOG, the 3.6 is a really nice 6. You may very well like it.

Yep, he's right.

Both the DTS and the Lucy are done after this year....that's all I can say...

With more coming..and a few surprises.....

(I don't want PCS to kick my a**.... :P )

When he said grab the popcorn, boys and girls, he is not joking...... :yes:

Yep, he's right.

Both the DTS and the Lucy are done after this year....that's all I can say...

With more coming..and a few surprises.....

(I don't want PCS to kick my a**.... :P )

When he said grab the popcorn, boys and girls, he is not joking...... :yes:

Lemme guess... The CTS will now be the top cadillac and everything else will be corporate FWD small car bull$h!? And all of this is a result of the OMGZZZZZ!!!!!! gas prices? Please... Cadillac owners couldn't care less about gas prices.

I don't really see what ANY of this has to do with "survival" But I guess if you're a company that can't innovate (LIke GM seems to be now) it qualifies as 'sliding by'

Lemme guess... The CTS will now be the top cadillac and everything else will be corporate FWD small car bull$h!? And all of this is a result of the OMGZZZZZ!!!!!! gas prices? Please... Cadillac owners couldn't care less about gas prices.

I don't really see what ANY of this has to do with "survival" But I guess if you're a company that can't innovate (LIke GM seems to be now) it qualifies as 'sliding by'

There will be more than the CTS...

Simply put, GM doesn't really have the money, FOG, or they would actually do more....

Exacty where are they going to get more money?

Please don't tell me Wall Street....or I will cry.... :(