Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonVeezelsnider

...What Could Have Been...

9 posts in this topic

I see what you're saying, but if you look at why the MKS was given that grille, it makes sense. Don't have time to type it all out but it had to be changed last minute, when too much of the rest of it was already final.

The grille I have no problem with.... it's the FWD that sux.

Not sure you're trying to point out that the grill you chopped is better or worse than the one on the production car, but it's definitely worse than the production car.

Edited by Dodgefan

Not sure you're trying to point out that the grill you chopped is better or worse than the one on the production car, but it's definitely worse than the production car.

At least that grille looks Lincoln, with a bit of cleanup it could have worked, unlike the Oldsmobile style grille on the production car...

At least that grille looks Lincoln, with a bit of cleanup it could have worked, unlike the Oldsmobile style grille on the production car...

It looks cheap and plain to me. The new one is at least expressive and distinctive. I like it a lot, and it's far better than say, Acura's new grill.

The new grille is actually very Lincoln. It hearkens back to the 30's.

Yes, but it's a style that hasn't been used since '41... very few people today would associate it with Lincoln. The Navigator grille mesh at least is reminiscent of some Lincolns from the last 40 years..(the '69 comes to mind).

Edited by moltar

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0