Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Major Camaro Announcement

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread somewhere where we were discussing the color palette for the new Camaro, can't find it now. Anyhoo, I saw a color today that would be my #1 choice to add to the palette--it's a metallic bright medium green on a '05 or so Bonneville. Beautiful color. I love greens.

There was a thread somewhere where we were discussing the color palette for the new Camaro, can't find it now. Anyhoo, I saw a color today that would be my #1 choice to add to the palette--it's a metallic bright medium green on a '05 or so Bonneville. Beautiful color. I love greens.

I find it hard to believe that there was no green of any shade included for the new Camaro. While I would love to have a new version of the first gen. Rallye Green (which I had on my '69 Z/28), I know many people don't seem to like that color, but I find it hard to accept they have no green available.

Clyde

I find it hard to believe that there was no green of any shade included for the new Camaro. While I would love to have a new version of the first gen. Rallye Green (which I had on my '69 Z/28), I know many people don't seem to like that color, but I find it hard to accept they have no green available.

Clyde

is there even a green in GM's line up this year? it comes and goes, last i saw was the dark green on a 06 1500

is there even a green in GM's line up this year? it comes and goes, last i saw was the dark green on a 06 1500

Hmm....good question. Can't think of any. Remember the mid '90s when teal and forest green were everywhere?

That slighty restyled nose looks sooooo much better than the

barcode-scanner style one on the concept, now that the

productionn car has been shown to be a very sleek, as sharp

as I imagined product I think I really WILL be buying one if

my budget allows, if Julie likes it I'll definately look into it

when finances are freed up a tad, the eventual conversion to

a true hardtop would be well worth the cost.

Flipped through a Motor Trend today at a Quicky-Mart & they

said the Camaro would be released first as a "hardtop", then

later as a convertible.....

Three guesses who is going to write them a nasty letter! :angry:

I personally love the G37, it's a nice little coupe, and I

have much less disslike for Niss-finiti than I do for the

two big Japanese cookie cutter giants.

(Toyopet & HonDuh)

If either the G37 or Camaro got a true hardtop

greenhouse it would seal the deal for me, esp. if it was

the more affordable & close to my heart Camaro.

I love greens, I love that Color, and your right it would look great on the Camaro.

Chris

The G37 vs Camaro comparo I think is a good one. It is just for less money the Camaro will blow the G37 away. Anyone who would rather have the G37 obviously has wool over there eyes and has a large pocket book.

Depends on who you are and what state of life you are in. It's not a bad car (G37) just not my cup of tea.

Have a friend that has one and loves it.

Chris

Clyde

I have a strange fetish for Green cars (ask my wife!).

That year Z in that Color is about the best looking, sweetest car GM EVER built.

Chris

Depends on who you are and what state of life you are in. It's not a bad car (G37) just not my cup of tea.

Have a friend that has one and loves it.

Chris

A few friends have bought them in the last year...one guy (25) upgraded from a Civic to a G35 sedan, the other (38) went from a Maxima to a G37 coupe, loves it. I've ridden in both, they are very nice cars, and a third (35) went from a Cavalier to used G35 coupe.

I'm looking forward to the Camaro, and the CTS coupe... I'm leaning strongly towards the CTS sedan being my next new car.

Edited by moltar

A few friends have bought them in the last year...one guy (25) upgraded from a Civic to a G35 sedan, the other (38) went from a Maxima to a G37 coupe, loves it. I've ridden in both, they are very nice cars, and a third (35) went from a Cavalier to used G35 coupe.

I'm looking forward to the Camaro, and the CTS coupe... I'm leaning strongly towards the CTS sedan being my next new car.

That would be a WONDERFUL choice, my friend.

It would make a good garage mate for the Jeep, should you choose to keep the G C.

Chris

That would be a WONDERFUL choice, my friend.

It would make a good garage mate for the Jeep, should you choose to keep the G C.

Chris

That's what I'm thinking...I'll probably keep the Jeep forever, it only has 92k.... I'll need it when I'm back in Colorado.