Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The exterior looks pretty good until you see the back end, which looks horribly chintzy. The interior isn't as goofy as I thought it was, but it's still not fantastic.

Not sure... the interior looks better than I thought it would look, however I've never liked round vents nor do I care for the blocky style of the interior. I think the wood grain is beautiful, but I don't care for how it is used in the car. The exterior looks better than I thought it would. I don't care for the back--the taillamps, well, they look like it was painted with water colors and they ran.

the back of this car is horrible......the a/c vents look like an afterthought who would combine the straight lines of the dash and the circular vents??? Why would you even do that???

A day in the life of a Ford/Dodge interior designer. "Ctrl+C...Ctrl+V" Passerby: Dude, you just copied the interior of the (insert truck) into that (insert car). Designer: Eh, they'll never know. ------ Seriously, using the same OEM stereo is one thing, but couldn't they at least TRY to make their interiors differentiate a LITTLE more?

On the next refresh they really need to tone down those taillights, but otherwise I've really warmed up to this car. I love the interior and there's all kinds of details that you don't really notice at first...on the grille, the vertical bars are gray except for a thin strip of chrome on each one. That, my friends, is attention to detail. The headlights also look great when lit up...there's some amber in the corners that really give them a unique look at night.

Posted Image

The LED tails look great when lit up at night.
Posted Image

what were they thinking with the interior! could it be worse, its so cold, harsh, flat...its a silver blob in the center of the car with awkward sized buttons below the screen and then air controls which look hard to reach and small, and i hate those air vents....UGLY

I love the car (like I've been saying) but I get the feeling I'm looking at two giant breasts in the one picture of the rear.

Rear end could use some work, fron end looks like an early 90's Continental.

Lincoln did a good job of making the car their own. The rear didn't look as high in real life pics than it did in the press pics, but i think the taillamps are still a bit thick.

I was also thinking Camry. The previous pictures did not give me that vibe. This is not an aspirational vehicle at all. It's sad what Lincoln has become.

Personally I love it. I love the interior too, but I feel it was put in the wrong vehicle...

hmm...

well I've softened up a little. It doesn't look as bad in real life. Matter of fact, it look's pretty cool, although, it could have been better.

But, the fact that it's underpowered is the only thing that saddens me. And about the A/C vents, I think they should have been square's, and not circular vents. Oh well.

I rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Exterior: B -

Interior: B

Kudos to Lincoln for the bold interior... I really like it, particularly the details. All the switchgear look like they're put together nicely, and the plastics seem nicely grained. Hmm, actually, the more I look at it, the nicer it seems. I give it five out of five. As far the exterior, it's okay... it looks like a modern, properly-styled vehicle, the restrictions being the Fusion underpinnings. My only complaint is that they Hyundaied the rear C-pillar in attempt to make the greenhouse look different. It's cheesy, particularly when viewed from an angle.

Although I look forward to the 3.5L in there, Edmunds gave the powertrain a very favorable review as far as the feel and performance of the car goes. I guess the main question is, "Would you buy it." I say yes. The front fascia gives it a great presence, and I know I could make it look great (hehehe). Exterior: B+ (it'd be an a with a revised rear) Interior: A- (very original, very nice fit and finish, nice material; the upright design would be better placed in an suv or truck, IMHO). Over All: A-

I love htis car. I love love love love love it and Im not sure why. no Im not being sarcastic or anyhting. I really do want one in black.

I love this car too. From the interior right down to the rear styling. It's bold and in your face which is something it needs to be to seperate itself in the crowded luxury market.

The interior doesn't look bad but the whole dash looks like it belongs in a full size truck :blink:

I will say that the interior looks MUCH better with darker wood and with a contrasting black/tan.

tooooo short. i am fed up with all of these peanut sized lux cars. is everyone chasing the 3 series bmw? you can have a little length and retain the sports car performance. you could start by fitting this over the 500's underpinnings. then, while you're at it, give it an engine befitting a car with this sacred name.

The interior doesn't look bad but the whole dash looks like it belongs in a full size truck  :blink:

[post="35815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's what I thought before I saw it in person. Pictures make the interior look "unproportional".

The new Zephyr is at the dealership here and I am totally underwhelmed. That ain't no Lincoln. It looks no more than a dandied up Mazda. It was parked beside it's cousin the new Ford and they looked way too much alike. I don't like these cars at all.....snoozapoloza.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor