What is your biggest regret?

ZL-1

So... what's your biggest regret? The ones that are 'shareable' (I think I made up a new word, lol)

Mine is confiding something private to someone that was not trustworthy and later used what I had said to hurt someone else.

Edited by ZL-1

1. Not REALLY following my dream of working for GM in Detroit at ANY cost.

2. Spending ALL 4 years in college dating the SAME girl instead of like 30.

3. Not buying that 1938 "Runs & yard drives, Barn Find" Buick for $2800 back in 2005

Not using more clenched-fisted violence in my past.

Yeah! :metal: I hear that.

Working harder in high school. There was a 1985 Olds Delta 88 that only had 29,000 miles at the local dealer once. Couldnt afford it at the time. I have no luck with women and I dont really know what it is that turns them away.

Your prolly not looking at the right ones. Hell I found a wonderful wife when everyone else said you should be a priest. (Yeah right.) EquinoxLS if you believe there is a lady out there for you keep looking. Also I regret not getting a Bonneville SSE in 1990 even tho it would have been alot more money. I also regret not keeping my Nova SS and 71/77 Bonneville.

EquinoxLS if you believe there is a lady out there for you keep looking.

I second this.

Keep window-shoppin' man and don't be afraid to try and make the first move and don't let rejection get you down (it's just life's way of preventing you from making a mistake, IMHO). I know I haven't given up on moving on from my last relationship yet, even when I did hit a few snags. :)

When it comes to dating, ya gotta be rough 'n tough. :P

WEll we already knew PCS had no soul. :P

Oh Boy there's a lot, But If i changed the Past then I wouldn't be were I am now. Lately i have found myself to be so happy and grateful and i wouldn't trade that for anything after years of dread and depression. What really was a life changing expirenece was last November. It also taught me true love and friendship. I was in the hospital recovering from being shot 4 times in a police raid and i remember waking up and looking over to see Kim with her and my parents all just crowded together staring and waiting and crying. I think I passed out again but for one of the first times in life I felt hope and love that people really did care about, I just wasn't a burden to someone carrying my mopey ass around.

05 Nox' you'll find her one day, just don't lose her when you do.

1. Not REALLY following my dream of working for GM in Detroit at ANY cost.

2. Spending ALL 4 years in college dating the SAME girl instead of like 30.

3. Not buying that 1938 "Runs & yard drives, Barn Find" Buick for $2800 back in 2005

Yeah! :metal: I hear that.

Cool...didn't realize you had the '84 Merc...I love those SECs...my sister has an '84 500SEL w/ 180k miles...I drive it occasionally, along w/ her '91 300CE (only 110k miles on the coupe).

mercslc1-vi.jpg

1. Not going to school for anything automotive-related. $h!, there's a college down in Kansas that offers a four year degree in auto restoration now that receives direct support from Jay Leno and a bunch of other big name people and companies. That degree would definitely land me in my dream job.

2. Not buying my friend George's old motorcycle when I had the chance. I could have had a $5000 bike for a thousand bucks and I'd still have it and be riding it and having fun with it right now. I felt it more fit to buy another old Cadillac that I obviously don't have anymore, although said Cadillac was traded for my '67 Eldorado in time. Maybe this one could go either way but man, I wish I had that bike!

'05 Equinox: You're either barking up the wrong tree or not trying. Look at Siegfried and Roy. If one gay tiger trainer can go out and somehow find another gay tiger trainer, then there really is somebody for everybody. You just haven't found her yet.

Since it was on a Metallica forum, was anyone's biggest regret "buying 'St. Anger' "? :breakdance:

I'd say my biggest regret was not staying in University. I am remedying that though.

People don't really regret St. Angry as they're eagerly awaiting the sequel, Rev. Furious :neenerneener:

I'm glad you are back in school. Good thing! :AH-HA_wink:

Regret? What's that? :smilewide:

I knew you'd reply that, hehe

Working harder in high school. There was a 1985 Olds Delta 88 that only had 29,000 miles at the local dealer once. Couldnt afford it at the time. I have no luck with women and I dont really know what it is that turns them away.

Hell, you mention cars from high school and regrets...back in 82 I had a chance to buy a red on red 4 speed GTO convertible for $450 because it had a rod knock...it was a 68 convertible with a white top.

Chris

>>"Not plowing my ex-girlfriend before she got deported. Oh well, I have a new girlfriend of about 4 months now, and that's going well. I'm posting my personal life less on here lately because I've been too busy."<<

Too.... busy...... .... .. . ..... :unsure: ..... plowing ? :P:D

Edited by balthazar

'05 Equinox: You're either barking up the wrong tree or not trying. Look at Siegfried and Roy. If one gay tiger trainer can go out and somehow find another gay tiger trainer, then there really is somebody for everybody. You just haven't found her yet.

Wow... XP, you do have a WAY with words. :lol:

Biggest regret:

Buying 2 cars that were NOT what the company claimed that they were.

Other than that, I try NOT to have regrets...though, I have a few.

*sighs*

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I think I'd like to watch it burn" ... Wallflowers ... 'One Headlight'

I've often thought that if I had a time machine, I'd love to back and have a good chat with my 15 year old self. (Well, that would be AFTER I went back a little further and convinced a certain art teacher that Hitler actually had a great deal of talent!)

My chat with my 32 year younger self would be simple: Keep it in your pants, buddy, and stay in friggin' school!!!!

Edited by CARBIZ

>>"Not plowing my ex-girlfriend before she got deported. Oh well, I have a new girlfriend of about 4 months now, and that's going well. I'm posting my personal life less on here lately because I've been too busy."<<

Too.... busy...... .... .. . ..... :unsure: ..... plowing ? :P:D

Heh... well... not what I meant but take it how you will. :)

Not the biggest, just stuff not devastatingly personal, as my English prof once put it.

-getting that damn credit card back in the day

-looking for a different car instead of simply fixing the Pontiac and/or keeping the Supra (led to how crummy life is today)

-when I stopped drawing

-leaving my Minolta in the Pontiac