Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

ANAL BLEACHING

i just CANNOT believe i picked today to check in on you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Should anyone be suprised at anything posted here? If this board reflects a typical GM buyer, the general public should problably RUN and not walk to the nearest Honda dealer for their next car.

Chris

Should anyone be suprised at anything posted here? If this board reflects a typical GM buyer, the general public should problably RUN and not walk to the nearest Honda dealer for their next car.

Chris

True enough... it's a scary place to the uninitiated, no doubt.

Okay then... the real surprise is that Satty did NOT start this thread...

does it work? ;) i see you can get some free t shirts!

It worked pretty well..... I did get one of the free t-shirts. The name of the product reminded me of 'Colon Blast', which was used to amusing affect in the movie 'Van Wilder'..

Dubs on an Olds?

(Just Kidding)

Chris

Hey now! You might be onto something here. Maybe if this is what we called it when we were referring to cars with ridiculous dubs, it would shame people out of it.

Rimming = rollin on dubs

Rim Job = getting ridiculous dubs put on your car

All of a sudden those gently used 22 spinners I wuz gonna

throw on Julie's 500SEC seem less appealing. :P

For those who don't know, here is a slightly disturbing definition:

What is rimming?

...the partner with the active tongue is at risk for contracting intestinal parasites that can cause serious health problems.

Edited by Dodgefan

Hey now! You might be onto something here. Maybe if this is what we called it when we were referring to cars with ridiculous dubs, it would shame people out of it.

Rimming = rollin on dubs

Rim Job = getting ridiculous dubs put on your car

Sadly, that Body shop that builds these cars here in Columbus just claimed another GM victim (71 Cutlass) the last time I drove by.

People really have no shame.

Oh, well...maybe someone will buy it and restore it and put it back "right" someday.

Chris

oh the mental picture I just got.....

[/quote

I think I just got the same mental picture...I'm sitting here at the computer in the library turning red and laughing my ass off at the same time.

Chris

• 1 month later...
Apparently there's another related procedure...NIPPLE BLEACHING! For people who think their nipples are too dark??? Some people should just spend their money on therapy...

oh, good talking point....

since you brought it up.....

light pink

dark pink

light brown

so yeah, the dark brown ones, I could see where it would be nice to lighten those up a bit.

• 6 months later...