Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Jeep Patriot/Compass interiors

Every Chrysler I've sat in has been bad, the 300C interior is about what the Accord, Sonata or Malibu have, but the 300C costs $40,000. The 300C is priced with the CTS, the 300 pails in comparison.

The 300c has a great interior, the 300 SRT8 is even better.

Are you the new Chrysler troll?

Step right up!

LOL

Every Chrysler I've sat in has been bad, the 300C interior is about what the Accord, Sonata or Malibu have, but the 300C costs $40,000. The 300C is priced with the CTS, the 300 pails in comparison.

Here SMK4565, you are great at posting about the 300C being a "$40,000 car", but in two minutes I found a 2008 Chrysler 300C with a 5.7 Hemi with MDS, 78 miles on the odometer for $26,000....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-CHRYSL...1QQcmdZViewItem

I found lots of SRT8 Chrysler 300s for less than $40,000.

Where do you get your price guesses from?

LOL

That new interior is much nicer. I was reading owner reviews on Edmunds for the Patriot, and it gets generally very good reviews, except I did see too many mentions of manual transmission synchronizer problems. I expect both Compass and Patriot might live on now, with the gas price spike this summer.

I'd like to see the Trail Rated version available with a manual, instead of the CVT-only setup. The Trail-Rated version sits up higher, as well, which makes it cooler than those without the option.

I'm sorry but you're retarded. You're basing this interior on past interiors even though this is the start of better interiors by Chrysler. Until you actually sit in one, don't make assumptions. You know what they say about assuming.