What's Your Favorite Current GM Vehicle?

Because I cannot pick just one...

Lux Car- Cadillac DTS Platinum White Diamond

SUV- Suburban LT 2WD 2500

Truck- 2009 1500 Silverado Vortec Max 6spd. Auto Extended Cab Regular Box 2WD

Car- Pontiac G8 GT/GXP

Sports Car- Camaro

Edited by gm4life

I would have to say the CTS is my favorite, if only the wagon were out now I might be trading in my jeep! The 9-3X spy photos also have me excited for SAAB.

You know, I'm getting more excited about SAAB myself...saw the new Turbo X at the dealership...has a wicked look to it and fast as blazes.

CTS-V, 6-speed.

Corvette is always in the top-3 though... but no back seat means it could not be a daily driver.

Let me rain on everyones parade with...Solstice GXP.

Although CTS, G6 Retract.,Sky, Astra, and Cobalt SS TC all rate, as does the C6, esp. Z06.

But for my real world money it would be a Solstice GXP all the way, baby.

Chris

In my price range, CTS and G8 GT. As far as dream vehicles, CTS-v, ZR1. Future--Camaro.

That Camaro has this Mustang fan thinking there is another V-8 bowtie in his future...

Chris :drool::ohyeah::lovey::5thgen::bowdown::wub::wub::wub:

G8 probably. GXP.

Saab 9-3 i like, as the HHR, malibu and Aura, CTS, Astra, Cobalt SS, Lambdas, really like lots of GM stuff.

and damn, i am shopping right now and I still like the Fords better but two cars are still in the very highly probable on my list....

the HHR SS turbo and Saurn Aura 4 cyl. Once i get a chance to try the 4 cylinder with the 6 speed and paddle shifters, I will know if its something I can drive everyday and be happy with. The 4 speed is damn good with the four cylinder and ecotec revvs so nicely at 80+ mph. I spent half a day drving my FIL's grand prix with the 3800 yesterday and this was right after drving the Aura again. I would much rather have the 4 cylinder Epsilon Aura then the W body Grand Prix with the v6. The Aura shocked me, it would be a tremendous commuter car, and would be excellent on road trips too. That's why I want to try the 6 speed.

The HHR is so practical, 4 comfortable adult places to sit, and lots of cargo room in a unique package. Best part of the HHR, nice dash and gauge cluster, with 4 simple round vents with closable directional covers. Perfect.

Edited by regfootball

If the car doesn't have to be a daily driver... ZR1. If it does... CTS-V.

It doesn't really even require much thought, which is kind of sad.

Of course I can't afford either of those vehicles... I guess Camaro would be my pick of vehicles I could afford (though I may be able to afford a CTS-V some day, ZR1 if I'm lucky).

While I love the CTS, its the Solstice GXP that gets my vote. Why?

For the sheer beauty and the audacity of lacking the common, boring, everyday features like luggage space. So what, I just love the car.

Bingo!

Chris

Price and gas no object-G8 GXP (or any G8, because it's a Pontiac), with a CTS of any kind a close second.

More practical choices are Malibu and HHR (either with a stick!!).

A new GMC Sierra SLE2 Crew Cab 4WD/Z71 (if I had the extra cash I'd probably splurge for the SLT model, and if I really had the extra cash, I'd go for the Denali model :P )

That GMC Denali crew is possibly the nicest pickup in history. Everytime I see one, I just stare from every angle. They did such a nice job on this truck.