Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlumCrazy

SlamInBackOfMyDragula!

8 posts in this topic

Hmm.. as a Monte Carlo, I'd say give the tailights vertically allgned with the reverse light on the bottom.. or as it is, I'd say Chevelle or Impala coupe. Either way it looks pretty sweet.. I am curious how it would look with vertical taillamps (keeping the 3 circle theme you have existing).

Holy crap! What was that!? Love it. Big, mean, low stance, aggressive. It's a slam dunk. :lol:

Cool. A bit too sporty for a Monte but awsome anyway. Vertical tail lights are a great suggestion.

Drag-U-La is right. That thing looks like a little slingshot.

Beautiful. Question for everyone here, if this design were to be in place of the current Monte Carlo, do you think this would sell better, the same, or worse? I know it would sell at least as well, and probably much much better. Imagine, a sleek coupe that actually really is a sports machine and looks like nothing else, but in a good way unlike the MC of now. It could be a poor man's CL or CLS in 2-door fashion. Just beautiful this car, and perfect for what a MC should be.

Sorry to go on a tangent... couldn't resist. Rob Zombie grew up in Haverhill MA, where I lived from 1997-2002 and went to College. My parents live about 2 miles away from his family. My friend Kevin remembers him in H.S.... he's no tool or follower. Always has been an individual. Kevin is not into cars so he couldn't tell me the exact make but said Rob drove a H-U-G-E flat balck car back in H.S. Like a 70s Lincoln or '60/'70 Cadillac... not a pouser... just a true goth and a real character. Man of few words. And what a "renaisance man" musician, entrepeneur, graphics artist, illustrator, marketing wizard.... I'd love to meet him. :)

Sorry to go on a tangent... couldn't resist.
Rob Zombie grew up in Haverhill MA, where I lived from 1997-2002 and went to College. My parents live about 2 miles away from his family. My friend Kevin remembers him in H.S.... he's no tool or follower. Always has been an individual. Kevin is not into cars so he couldn't tell me the exact make but said Rob drove a H-U-G-E flat balck car back in H.S.  Like a 70s Lincoln or '60/'70 Cadillac... not a pouser... just a true goth and a real character. Man of few words. And what a "renaisance man" musician, entrepeneur, graphics artist, illustrator, marketing wizard.... I'd love to meet him. :)

[post="38381"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Coooool.....big black 70s Lincoln.....that is CRUISIN'!!!!!!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room