Sign in to follow this  
PlumCrazy

Another Soltice Variation...

12 posts in this topic

NOS2006    11

I get an Aston Martin vibe from the front, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I prefer stacked lamps in the headlights preferred to a single projector though.

Oh, and thanks for the haunches over the rear fenders. :)

loki    289

if i'm not stupid...this remind me of the mako concept....

1963_Chevrolet_Mako_Shark.jpg

kinda similar.... at least the idea behind the grill.

the hood looks quite...bulbous?

awesome ideas, i think the viewpoint, to me, is a little off on the hood/windshield.

That is neat...speaking of the Solstice, whatever happened to the Solstice targa? I remember the pics all over several months ago, then nothing.

PurdueGuy    72

ya know, that's an interesting twist on the pontiac twin-kidney grill thing. recess the split and it takes on a significantly different look while still having ties to previous styling. I like it. :)

ya know, that's an interesting twist on the pontiac twin-kidney grill thing. recess the split and it takes on a significantly different look while still having ties to previous styling. I like it. :)

Yeah...one past Pontiac front end that I'd like to see a modern interpretation of is the '70-73 Firebird nose treatment...I love those two huge oval nostrils..

CMG    1
Yeah...one past Pontiac front end that I'd like to see a modern interpretation of is the '70-73 Firebird nose treatment...I love those two huge oval nostrils..

I like the early 70's small window Firebirds more than I like the early 70s small window Camaros. The 70-74 Firebirds were nice cars!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this