Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BuddyP

Camaro Concept

10 posts in this topic

Here's what I came up with. A couple different hood options. Which one do you guys like better? I think I need to rework the cowel of the red one a bit more. I'l kinda scewed. I took a few cues from the '69. Mainly the grill and fog lamps, but also the rear side window, upper fender line and 3 slotted vent in front of the rear wheel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Front is nice, fascia is very cool... headlights esp. but the wide-body fenders, plain jane GTO door & C-pillar do not work for me.

I was going to try and put the 69 body lines down the side. But I'm not sure I can make it look right. Other than that the '69's.... especially the '68's.... had plain doors anyway.

Sixty8, you like the car, but you're complaining about the doors? Are you reaching that much? Honestly, my opinion is that it's a sweet Camaro. One (should I be able to afford it) I'd love to park in my driveway. I like the way you integrated the old "gills" ahead of the rear wheels. I see the orange one as more of a Z28 than an SS. Just MHO.

idk... it just isnt workin for me. In part i agree with panther because i see too much gto shape that cant go away. It is no doubt a good chop but i dont agree with it.

Very hot. The orange one is amazing. But they're not Camaros. And it's the Woodward GTO, not a Zeta :AH-HA_wink: Edited by NOS2006

The profile and greenhouse are so 90s. The front is the only thing that doesn't look dated, and even the hood lines seem a little bit so

I find it interesting...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0