Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoCalCTS

The New Mazda 2

12 posts in this topic

Gayest Car ever?

I just saw this commercial/web-site for the all new Mazda 2. Its kind of funny. There's a bare chested hunk doing and men doing cartwheels in the street. I thought the Miata was Mazda's gay car! guess not.

Same platform as the new Fiesta, I think..they've been out a while in the UK..seen them in the mags.

Well he is European...

I didn't think the commercial was "gay," just "European." Especially with the red triangular warning signs...yea that's across the pond for sure.

Car doesn't look amazing or anything, though.

Edited by Croc

The commercial is bizarre. The car is cool, like most of Mazda's products (except the Tribute and B-Series rebadged Ford clone products). I wish it was available in the U.S. It's better looking than anything currently available in the subcompact class in the U.S. The only subcompact product that gives it any competition in the style department is the upcoming Ford Fiesta.

Edited by cire

That was pretty cool. I like the Fiesta a lot better though.

Yeah, the Fiesta is better looking. Both are great cars, though - compared to their predecessors, they lost weight... a rarity. The Fiesta hasn't been crashed yet, but the Mazda2 got five Euro NCAP stars.

Sorry, but at his age, he better have a better car than a Mazda 2 to impress me :P

I know 23 year olds with 5-series and Porsches.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0