Food You Just Cannot Tolerate

NOS2006

Spicey Foods (no offence to our resident Italians here) Italian foods (other than spagetti with GOOD sauce and of course pizza) asparagus, green beans, brustlesprouts Pot Roast Tomatos Spinich Onions (unless i can't taste it) Cabbage Clam, Muscles, Scalops Liver Sausage (other than breakfast sausage)

Not big on most Italian food. Occasionally I'll eat it, but rarely will I seek it out.

Cheetos. They are so salty and fried that I think they are just gross. The only exception is that I love the Natural Cheetos with white cheddar....yum!

Cheesecake. Only occasionally can I eat it, and even then not very much. Yuck!

Straight Vodka. Makes me want to vomit.

Most sausage for obvious reasons

Not a fan of pork except for certain random dishes I like and/or will eat.

Croc, what's obvious about not liking sausage? i'm not a fan of straight vodka at all. and i hate olives! when i'm having a vodka martini, i try not to think too hard about which one i hate more, goes down easier that way. whiskey on the other hand i can have any which way. and schnapps, schweet.

You're so weird.  Cilantro is the crap.  I put it in everything.  :P

[post="37037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

what state do you live in! sounds californieriffic.

i'll admit to being weird, but you'll have to admit to being a cilantro-loving hippie! deal? B)

I don't see what's hippie about it, but I'll go with the Californian bit...I always knew I was born in the wrong state. BTW the crap should have been sh!t and WAS sh!t except for the damn language filter so please do not make fun of me for talking like I'm 10...it was out of my hands I swear! And sausage sucks because it is all ground and encased mystery meat and in many cases dyed pink to make it more appealing to consumers. YUCK!

I don't see what's hippie about it, but I'll go with the Californian bit...I always knew I was born in the wrong state.  BTW the crap should have been sh!t and WAS sh!t except for the damn language filter so please do not make fun of me for talking like I'm 10...it was out of my hands I swear!

And sausage sucks because it is all ground and encased mystery meat and in many cases dyed pink to make it more appealing to consumers.  YUCK!

[post="37043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hippie just went along with the culture of putting cilantro in everything. :-P

i dunno, i think it's too strong and distinctive to be used in everything. i've had it in some dishes that were darn good, but by and large it tends to overpower all the other spices, e.g. in popular restaurants' salsas.

sausage... eh. there's good stuff out there, for sure. but microwave sausage is hit-and-miss, or maybe hit-and-run, geddit?

how're you on hot dogs, or do you count that in sausage? i don't think the parts of the animals they use for cinema hot dogs can be legally considered meat.

hippie just went along with the culture of putting cilantro in everything. :-P

i dunno, i think it's too strong and distinctive to be used in everything.  i've had it in some dishes that were darn good, but by and large it tends to overpower all the other spices, e.g. in popular restaurants' salsas.

sausage... eh.  there's good stuff out there, for sure.  but microwave sausage is hit-and-miss, or maybe hit-and-run, geddit?

how're you on hot dogs, or do you count that in sausage?  i don't think the parts of the animals they use for cinema hot dogs can be legally considered meat.

[post="37047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hot dogs are mystery meat that has been dyed pink...so no me gusta unless they are all beef/kosher franks. That's my line--I gotta know what's in it! Edited by Croc

Any food with artificial coloring, it alters my temperment in small doses and in larger doses has some physical side effects (like breaking out in hives). Seriously. It is one of the wierdest alergies. People will put small amounts of it in my food just to see how mad they can get me. No doubt it has led to some interesting concepts artistically over time. -E.S. Mail

I don't eat pig, beef, shellfish, or catfish...that's a given. Ethnically, Korean food just smells awful (judging from folks that run swap meet booths and eat that as their lunch)....absolutely ferocious, so I'm not up for eating it.

I don't eat pig, beef, shellfish, or catfish...that's a given.

Ethnically, Korean food just smells awful (judging from folks that run swap meet booths and eat that as their lunch)....absolutely ferocious, so I'm not up for eating it.

[post="37080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Mmmmmm I love Korean...it isn't that much different from Chinese or Japanese...

If you ever want to try some good Korean that to my knowledge doesn't sell bad, go to Seol Jung...street level of the Wilshire Grand at the corner of Wilshire and Figueroa. A bit pricey, but their Bul Go Gee is to die for.

--

NOS, you are officially uncool for not liking corned beef. Very uncool. I'll have you know my favorite sandwich is a New York Reuban! Back in Indy we have the BEST Kosher deli that makes the BEST reubans. And you don't like cheese. WTF is up with that? I swear NOS I won't be surprised if you have this revelation in ten minutes that you don't like PB&J! :blink: :o :P

I can't eat most shellfish because I'm allergic to it. I don't eat chocolate or most candy because it gives me bad acne. I won't go near anything with an unappealing smell.

...and I hate pies. Thats right I said I dont like Pies. Its like a texture thing I guess.

Same with me... I don't like them either. And texture matters alot to me as well...

....that you don't like PB&J!

Um... :unsure: :D

Cheesecake.

Me too... :P

And now to add on to what I said earlier... Anything Asain... Chinese, Korean, etc. Most meat if it isn't prepared exactly how I like it. Most fruit too unless its in the form of a juice or sauce. ....How about let's just say that I can't tolerate most food? Deal? Deal. :lol:

LOL this is pretty funny.... I love Seafood and Italian Food, love mushrooms, garlic and onions... the only way I drink Vodka is straight up and I love the McFish as well as spicy food. Also, I like HotDogs, as long as they taste good I like em... don;t need to know what;'s in them. I'm sure the typical hamburger at McD/BK/Wendy's has just as much "mystery meat" in it anyway. I'm also very open minded in terms of exotic foods. Always wanted to have Rattlesnake soup :) What DO I hate? -- Milk straight up... (has to be a milkshake or at least have Nestle Strawberry flavoring in it. ) -- Tomatoes -- Liver -- Cow Udder Soup. (don't ask) :puke: The first tow are a result of me eating a basket full of tomatoes as a kid right out of my Grandmother's garden when I had the Flu... later that night I had a glass of milk and ended up puking my guts out. 22 years later I still do not eat tomatoes or milk without a major distraction. Like I'll have a taco wiht a little tomato in it and I love mixed drinks with milk.

LOL this is pretty funny....
I love Seafood and Italian Food, love mushrooms, garlic and onions... the only way I drink Vodka is straight up and I love the McFish as well as spicy food. 

Also, I like HotDogs, as long as they taste good I like em... don;t need to know what;'s in them. I'm sure the typical hamburger at McD/BK/Wendy's has just as much "mystery meat" in it anyway.

I'm also very open minded in terms of exotic foods. Always wanted to have Rattlesnake soup :)
What DO I hate?

-- Milk straight up... (has to be a milkshake or at least have Nestle Strawberry flavoring in it. )

-- Tomatoes

-- Liver

-- Cow Udder Soup. (don't ask) :puke:
The first tow are a result of me eating a basket full of tomatoes as a kid right out of my Grandmother's garden when I had the Flu... later that night I had a glass of milk and ended up puking my guts out. 22 years later I still do not eat tomatoes or milk without a major distraction. Like I'll have a taco wiht a little tomato in it and I love mixed drinks with milk.

[post="37208"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Dude. I'm with you on ALL that. Only thing is that I hate tomatoes straight up, though I can eat 'em in a salad or on a sandwich or something.

http://www.acne.org/myths.html

[post="37132"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yep. They're right about that chocolate thing. It doesn't affect acne a bit.

But I disagree w/ the sun part. I find that during the summer, particularly after being in the sun a lot, I don't get many pimples, if any. And it's not because they blend in because they get white heads. They'd stick out more.

I love fillet o fish, ate them exclusively on any trip to McDs for about 15 years. I love hotdogs, fruit, vegs, japanese, mexican, thai. I love spinach, corned beef, milk, any alcohol, pies, escargots, almost anything you guys have mentioned. I can even eat old, old leftovers from the fridge. I DESPISE liver, egg salad, and anything curry based. The one food I have NEVER TRIED but could not put near my face is pumpkin pie. It just looks like baby diaper in a pie shell - GROSS! Edited by staceface

I love fillet o fish, ate them exclusively on any trip to McDs for about 15 years.

I love hotdogs, fruit, vegs, japanese, mexican, thai.

I love spinach, corned beef, milk, any alcohol, pies, escargots, almost anything you guys have mentioned.

I can even eat old, old leftovers from the fridge.

I DESPISE liver, egg salad, and anything curry based.

[post="37225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

curry is an acquired taste. how are you on coffee? beer?

But I disagree w/ the sun part. I find that during the summer, particularly after being in the sun a lot, I don't get many pimples, if any. And it's not because they blend in because they get white heads. They'd stick out more.

(Please forgive me in advance--I'm bored) Yes, I think the sun has effects like that on skin. The more you're in it, the less pimples and sh!t you'll get. Same with hair, IMO.... :lol: I'm probably just too observant and like make excuses for myself... lmao... :D

Getting back on topic now (I seem to have a problem staying on topic when I'm bored).... :P

Nuts... I hate most nuts. Whether they're in chocolate, ice-cream, or nothing.

(Please forgive me in advance--I'm bored) Yes, I think the sun has effects like that on skin. The more you're in it, the less pimples and sh!t you'll get. Same with hair, IMO.... :lol: I'm probably just too observant and like make excuses for myself... lmao... :D

Getting back on topic now (I seem to have a problem staying on topic when I'm bored).... :P

Nuts... I hate most nuts. Whether they're in chocolate, ice-cream, or nothing.

[post="37231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

nuts are such an excellent snack, have you tried unsalted cashews? once you go unsalted you never go... back. also good to restore some vital nutrients when you don't quite have the appetite for anything else.

right on, how about peanuts? they're hardly nuts at all, they're legumes!

They're not bad either... but still not great...

how are you on salt without nuts mixed in with it?

What? :blink: Do you mean salted nuts? :P If so, it makes them better but I'm still not much of nut person. I do love salt though... lol :lol: I put salt on just about everything, especially seasoned salt. I could eat that stuff plain... occasionally do. :D

They're not bad either... but still not great...
What? :blink: Do you mean salted nuts? :P If so, it makes them better but I'm still not much of nut person. I do love salt though... lol :lol: I put salt on just about everything, especially seasoned salt. I could eat that stuff plain... occasionally do. :D

[post="37259"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

nope, you said you didn't like nuts. i meant salt without nuts mixed in with it. a heaping bowl of salt if you will!

have you ever eaten butter?

nope, you said you didn't like nuts. i meant salt without nuts mixed in with it. a heaping bowl of salt if you will!

Oh... I somehow replaced "without" with "with" in my mind... Um, yeah, I think I pretty much answered that.

have you ever eaten butter

Yes and it is quite nasty if plain.

What is up with these weird food related questions? :P

Oh... I somehow replaced "without" with "with" in my mind... Um, yeah, I think I pretty much answered that.
Yes and it is quite nasty if plain.

What is up with these weird food related questions? :P

[post="37263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

it seemed like you'd answer them!