Addiction

Satty

Six quarts in 18 hours? Enjoy diabetes!

My blood sugar fluctuates no matter what I eat, although I'm sure a ton of Kool-Aid doesn't help.

I haven't had Tang since high school. I got a box of Tang pouches (Capri Sun wannabe) and wrote "poon" all over it to get a laugh out of someone.

Edited by Satty

I haven't had Kool-Aid since high school...when I was a kid, my favorite was the green..I called it 'green stuff'.

The last 5 months, my addiction has been the little cans of Starbucks Doubleshots. I've been drinking two of those every morning instead of brewing coffee... hard to drink hot coffee in an AZ summer.

Well its fall now so fire up the kettle!

Yes, fall..the temps are down to a high of 100 and a balmy 80 at night.. it will be great here Oct-March, though. Then I can use my espresso machine, cappucino machine, and coffee maker again.

I'm gonna go on record to say that I make the best Kool-Aid in the world. It's known in my house as "gourmet Kool-Aid." 8)

Do you serve it in small quantities and put a mint leaf on the side? :AH-HA_wink:

Okay, truth be, I've never had Kool-Aid or Tang. Ever. I did have my first Twinkie last week... a student brought it in because he refused to let me live my life without one. I don't think there was a single natural ingredient in the whole thing, but damn it was pretty good!

I've drank probably two or three liters of Kool-Aid all together in my entire life.

When I was a kid drank nothing but water 99% of the time. These days I seem

to consume enough Coke (not Pepsi), Dr.Peppper and Moxie like they're going

out of style... and I'm still pissed about the discontinuation of Coke w.Lime.

Do you serve it in small quantities and put a mint leaf on the side? :AH-HA_wink:

Okay, truth be, I've never had Kool-Aid or Tang. Ever. I did have my first Twinkie last week... a student brought it in because he refused to let me live my life without one. I don't think there was a single natural ingredient in the whole thing, but damn it was pretty good!

Oh maaaaan, thanx Paolino... now I'm craving one of those

disgusting sugar-cream filled plastic sponges.

You know... that's a VERY accurate description of what it is!

Honestly, I drink water 99% of the time. I've gotten into a habit of having 1 cup of coffee at work because the Spanish teacher brew's Spanish coffee in the morning and it smells oh so good, so I have to have.

I drink either root beer/dr. pepper/sprite when I'm going to have soda, but again, that's very rare, and only if I'm out somewhere.

It doesn't need garnish to be gourmet. :smilewide:

And I hate Twinkies. Pretty much anything creme-filled, actually.

Mmm...I don't have them often..they are one of my sister's weaknesses..she can eat a whole box in one evening..avoids them now.

For tasty snaky cakes, I used to love Ho-Hos..haven't had one in years.

For cream-filled pastries, I love cream-filled donuts occasionally, or profiteroles with chocolate sauce on top...

I want to try some Beard Papa's cream puffs next time I'm in Cali...a friend said they are great..Beard Papa's

Edited by moltar

in high school we had a greman exchange student so we treated him to some things he would never be able to get when he went back home: R/C cola, Moon pies, and pork rinds hehe. He thought all 3 to be quite odd but he enjoyed them...

on the kool aid note...

on an island

in space

All this talk of cream filling and stuff got me hungry, so we went over to DQ and got some Banana Cream Pie Blizzards..very tasty. Saw a couple off-beat cars also---a red/silver Eagle Vision Tsi and and a red w/ white top '70s Jeepster. It's a nice cool (89 degrees) breezy evening here in the Valley of the Sun.

Kool-Aid was a thing of my childhood, I haven't had any in probably 5 years or so. Now, I mostly drink water after I got over my Diet Pepsi obsession of my teen years. I'm also starting to get into anything coffee related quite heavily. It's the $h!. :P

Edited by blackviper8891

I like Kool-Aid but don't really get the chance to drink it much anymore. When I was in Rome a year ago, my mom sent me a care package with little single serving packets of Kool-Aid that you dump into a glass of water. That was probably the last time I had it. I've really cut back on pop too; I used to go through 3 or 4 cans a day in high school, now I go through maybe 3 or 4 a week. Mostly juice and water these days.

About once a year, usually late at night in dim lit convenience

store east of the good side of the tracks, I fond myself buying

a package of "Twinkies", then I consume them and promise

myself NEVER AGAIN! :yuck:

/repeat