mustang84

Sinister Oldsmobile

12 posts in this topic

mustang84    12
Toronado I drew based heavily on the '66...this is a GM to me though...bold and in-your-face. Think Cadillac Sixteen, only for Oldsmobile.

Posted Image

I like it, the body is great...although I think the grille and headlights could be reworked a tad, other than that I love it

mustang84    12
Probably not...even though Toros were always FWD, I think RWD would be better suited for a car like this today.

Probably not...even though Toros were always FWD, I think RWD would be better suited for a car like this today.

[post="37261"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Love the drawing. LOVE it. I would prefer it RWD as well, although it is a of a Toronado tradition to be FWD. I guess saddly, we'll never se either. :(

Posted Image

There's a blue one of these for sale on Route 101 in New Hampshire. It's in fair conditon and the guy is asking $1200 OBO. Ross and me checked it out the day we drove my Brougham to the buyer.

GM1 : Thank you Sir. :) (Just threw it togeather real quick, since the Jack-O-Lantern was obsolete) Edited by Sixty8panther

mustang84    12
I just realized I forgot the door handle...whoops. :P I'm probably going to work on the front end a little more tonight....the shading could be a little darker and there's some proportion issues that need to be worked out. I also think I'm going to tone down that fender flare on the very left part of the car...something doesn't look right about it.

ocnblu    719
Very, very cool, Mustang. I'd like to see a small quarter window of some kind... otherwise... HOT.

Carguy    20
((LOVE IT!!))---I would say eather a 500HP LS7--OR--a 500HP 7.2L V12 based on -2- 3.6L HFV6's with RWD and a seven speed automatic.

razoredge    0
:D Oldsmobile, did someone say Oldsmobile :metal:

I like it, I can see where your going with it.

As for drivetrain, well now thats a no brainer !

This is GM's first production RW bias AWD performance luxury car. With supercharged 455hp Northstar and clutch option.

O l d s m o b i l e
. . .Toronado . . .
Edited by razoredge

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.