Next-gen Astra?

Go use your search engine ......... some of you may learn a few things. Others will ignore the truth because they don't like it. I made no accusations, I stated simple facts. If you all want to piss and moan about it and not face the facts thats ok with me.

• Disagree 4

Go use your search engine ......... some of you may learn a few things. Others will ignore the truth because they don't like it. I made no accusations, I stated simple facts. If you all want to piss and moan about it and not face the facts thats ok with me.

There'd have to be facts to face. You've presented none. Google could just as easily return results against your argument... how do we know which ones you're pointing?

There'd have to be facts to face. You've presented none. Google could just as easily return results against your argument... how do we know which ones you're pointing?

And you'll not search for facts, you'll not look for the truth. I just did a search and found four (4) articals speaking of Bobby/Pontiac/Saturn. I guess you can't fine the truth because you don't want to. Go look or drop it.

Edited by RjION
  • Disagree 2

You don't think ............ ok.

Chandler will be holding the Ostrich Festival again this spring, the desert is full of sand.

That is a fact. Chandler is pretty boring. I work there. Some decent restaurants, though.

And you'll not search for facts, you'll not look for the truth. I just did a search and found four (4) articals speaking of Bobby/Pontiac/Saturn. I guess you can't fine the truth because you don't want to. Go look or drop it.

Yeah and in the first four I picked I found quotes of Bob wishing that Pontiac, Saturn, and Saab would survive.

Why didn't you post the links to the articles that support your argument? You make claims that are unsupported by anything on Cheers and Gears and you tell us to go look it up. That's like an attorney telling the judge: "The law is there, I didn't make it up. Go find the cases that support me."

It doesn't work like that.

Presenting the world's most talented and hyper-sexualized toaster pastry.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not soon enough if you ask me .................. I must thank the girl scouts they did a great job on getting me out as the US army stood by doing nothing.

It not my argument, I stated the facts and you choose to make an argument over it.

Edited by RjION
  • Disagree 1

Not soon enough if you ask me .................. I must thank the girl scouts they did a great job on getting me out as the US army stood by doing nothing.

It not my argument, I stated the facts and you choose to make an argument over it.

You've gotta back your &#036;h&#33; up. Don't say "just google it". That's not how it works here. You make a claim, you back it up with links.