American Family Association ends McDonalds boycott

Satty

The teacher said "OMG, you were hot"....??

How RUDE!

I think you're a cutie Paulie!

Haha, thanks.. but since the thyroid went downhill, I'm not in as good shape as I was... plus I had no receding hairline, etc.

She's a good friend, she was just joking. The kids were amazed though. I should post it to show you ;)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young one? Haha, I'm almost 32--not exactly young anymore. And sorry about the quality, but I don't have a scanner, and pictures of pictures don't turn out too well...

img0451at2.jpg

By paulie1977, shot with Canon PowerShot SD450 at 2008-10-16

Young one? Haha, I'm almost 32--not exactly young anymore. And sorry about the quality, but I don't have a scanner, and pictures of pictures don't turn out too well...

img0451at2.jpg

By paulie1977, shot with Canon PowerShot SD450 at 2008-10-16

DAMN.....my work computer blocks those links....

I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to go check out your Palmela Handerson material you've got on here......

:o

(Get it...? "Pamela Anderson" becomes "Palmela Handerson".....heheheheeh.....although doesn't quite work for me 'cause I'm gay....I wouldn't be masturbating to Pamela anyways.....but still a funny one....)

I'm sorry I didn't check this thread out earlier - laughed my ass off.

I also see the sort of tolerance and meaningful discussion of a controversial topic that has made me proud of C&G in the past.

I really thought that that sort of restraint and respect could transfer to the political arena - but I guess I was overly optimistic about that.

Still, great job on this one.

LOL.....yeah....or big hands....

Well, I don't know... I guess since I'm me, I don't consider myself so tall... nor my hands so big. However, they're bigger than all my friends' hands LOL

I'm sorry I didn't check this thread out earlier - laughed my ass off.

I also see the sort of tolerance and meaningful discussion of a controversial topic that has made me proud of C&G in the past.

I really thought that that sort of restraint and respect could transfer to the political arena - but I guess I was overly optimistic about that.

Still, great job on this one.

I had that same hope as well.

So there I am hanging out on the Quad during break in my raincoat, Prada of course, looking for fresh recruits. I spot the campus jock walking across the field. I saunter up to him and say "Why don't you be gay? You get lots of sex, but your family will disown you, your teammates will beat you up, landlords won't rent to you, and bosses will fire you" To which he replies, "WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!?!"

I tell him, "First you need to get out of those old stonewashed jeans an into something more form fitting so that it shows off your package better and meet me at the Starbucks across from the gay bar to prepare for initiation... oh.. and bring pomade.... we'll have plenty of lube."

I radio the GAY AGENDA for this evening back to Homo headquarters in San Fran for approval..... and include pics.

New Homo-jock shows up at the Starbucks at 9pm..... I stroll in around 9:20, fashionably late of course, and order myself a grande, spiced pumpkin latte, soy milk, no whip, with a shot of vanilla.

New Homo-jock, looking a bit nervous, glances around to see if anyone is watching. "I'm not so sure about this.", he whispers. "Oh HUSH!", I say, "With that hair, that ass, and those cheekbones, you were just born to be gay!"

"But I don't even like Cher!" he whines. "That's ok sweetheart, you have plenty of divas to choose from. There's Madonna, Celine, Babs, Judy, Liza..."

The rest of the initiation gang shows up... unfashionably late (rolls eyes dramatically)... and after putting in orders that make the Starbucks baristta want to gouge his eyes out with yesterdays petite vanilla scones... begin their assessment. Pomade is applied generously.

Ike offers new homo-jock some tina (god that joke never gets old!) but I wave him away.

"Girls!" I shout, (not a female in the entire store), "It's time to take him over to Babylon. First one to get him into bed is the winner! First to get him to dance on the catwalk with his shirt off covered in body glitter is 1st runner up!"

and so the night of initiation for a new member of the most fabulous clique in the world begins.....

I hereby nominate the above post as the best post evar! *nods* :P

Edited by blackviper8891

Bible thumpers need love too, they just don't know it yet. Once they get love (as in a darn good ravishing), they usually settle down and become more Christ-like... content, forgiving, tolerant. We're all God's creatures when it comes down to brass tacks.

People just need to refrain from forcing their religious views on everyone else. There are some 40 organized religions worldwide and thousands of years of human history, human research and human religious fights, anyone who says with absolute certainty that theirs is the "right" one is a buffoon.

People just need to refrain from forcing their religious views on everyone else. There are some 40 organized religions worldwide and thousands of years of human history, human research and human religious fights, anyone who says with absolute certainty that theirs is the "right" one is a buffoon.

AMEN brother...if u think about it....almost all of the conflicts/wars/etc in this world are based in religion...people just need to learn tolerance and everything will be a lot better

• 2 months later...
Bible thumpers need love too, they just don't know it yet. Once they get love (as in a darn good ravishing), they usually settle down and become more Christ-like... content, forgiving, tolerant. We're all God's creatures when it comes down to brass tacks.

it's all ass cracks? :huh:

AMEN brother...if u think about it....almost all of the conflicts/wars/etc in this world are based in religion...people just need to learn tolerance and everything will be a lot better

Agreed..that's why I'm content to be a secular athesist and closet nihilist. :) I not sure if I believe in anything.

Or, you know, we're creatures evolved over millions of years. :wink: :P