mustang84

Ford quality matches Toyota and Honda for 2008

11 posts in this topic

Excellent!

Now let's spread the word and hope this helps Ford out.

Excellent!

Now let's spread the word and hope this helps Ford out.

... and since, according to the general buying public, all manufacturers from a given country are equally good, this will help GM out as well. :yes:

... and since, according to the general buying public, all manufacturers from a given country are equally good, this will help GM out as well. :yes:

Every rule has an exception. :P

The 2008 model-year GQRS survey, conducted for Ford by RDA Group of Bloomfield Hills, Mich., solicits feedback on vehicle trouble and customer satisfaction from owners of all major makes and models after three months in service.

Any information about the sample size they used or anything?

I'm not doubting Ford's quality, but the article seems a bit thin on information.

Edited by siegen

Any information about the sample size they used or anything?

I'm not doubting Ford's quality, but the article seems a bit thin on information.

I am not doubting Ford's quality, but I do take issue with what they are tring to imply.

Quality != Reliability and Initial = Nearly Meaningless. I want to know how many days I am going to have to get up early and how much $$$$ I am going to have to pay and how many days I am going to be without my car over 5 years, 7 years, etc. i.e. I want to know if the engine is going to fall out, not if someone finds the dash a little busy.

I can't find any details on the methodology.

Is this the same study that Ford PR'd last year? The one that they paid for?

Edited by GXT

Actually the domestics are getting it together, and I for one am tired of bashing Chrysler. I just want to see a level playing field and our domestics given a fair shake...

Chris

Way to go Ford!!!!

Like I said, in 2-3 years, Ford will be the hottest american automaker.

For once-in-a life time I agree with you! Since they got Mulally in, who saved Boeing in the past, will do the same with Ford. They have an attractive cars like the Fusion, flex, new Fiesta etc, and I gotta admit, FINALLY they are bringing over real international Fords! And sell Mazda, and Volvo, nothing like the Ford family finally not running their grand papa's company to the ground by trying to acquire every car company on the planet, and concentrate on their own product.

It's looking good for the company (About Time!)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room