I want this one... CTS-D Estate...

gm4life

On GM Media in Europe they had tons of photographs of the new Cadillac CTS-D Estate Wagon with the 2.9L Diesel V6 Turbo and they were sweet. If I got any CTS it would be a CTS Estate Wagon and it prolly would have a Diesel as well but no AWD. Am I the only one drooling over this thing.

Z2H3512.jpg

Z2H3621.jpg

Z2H3412.jpg

Z2H3396.jpg

Z2H3379.jpg

Z2H3364.jpg

Z2H3161.jpg

Z2H3116.jpg

So is anyone in love with this thing like I am... Of course I would rather have an STS V6 with performance package and Brembo brakes and summer tires or a DTS Performance. But the CTS Estate Wagon is pretty sweet.

On GM Media in Europe they had tons of photographs of the new Cadillac CTS-D Estate Wagon with the 2.9L Diesel V6 Turbo and they were sweet. If I got any CTS it would be a CTS Estate Wagon and it prolly would have a Diesel as well but no AWD. Am I the only one drooling over this thing.

Looks like you and I have something in common after all!

Listen we do have things in common Oldsmobli you a great guy with a good taste in cars. So were not getting the diesel? I thought we were, maybe they'll chang there mind there is still time.

I emailed Lutz. He said no.

But that was a year ago at least.

That is just plain dumb and crazy it would help that bloody cafe crap too. You have Lutz's email? I would love to give that man a piece of my mind. :scratchchin: :smilies-38096:

PCS said everyone at GM's email changed. So what I have probably no longer works.

I did get a personal reply way back when though.

Sex on wheels. :pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime:

Make it three who like and will buy this machine.

GM needs to get one four pot, one six pot and one eight pot diesel in United States ASAP. It seems like other than the 4.5L V-8 they have plans for none. :(

What's with the hump in the headliner above the driver's side rear passenger?

That picture of the rear seats gives me a claustrophobic chills.

IMHO, for a car to be called a wagon, it needs to have at least three feet of space behind the rear seats.

i think there could be a huge diesel market here if the price of diesel was closer to parity with gas.

edit. I'd love driving this car....just not paying for it upfront.. not yet at least.

Edited by loki

Really diesel is that close? Well GM another reason to bring this sucker over.

Regular and Plus are still generally cheaper. Diesel should be brought over, though, as it is definitely a more efficient fuel. With CA, the main issue would be if the emissions are clean enough, and I know MB tried to make clean enough diesel systems and came up slightly short. VW may have done it, though...I'm not quite sure.

It's nice and all, will be priced WAY OUT of my price range, and if GM wanted to give me the keys to one free of charge I'd gladly accept...

BUT...

I'd still much rather have a Pontiac G8 SportWagon instead :D

Now that one should definitely have the V-8 diesel.