Car Spotting

saw a milan and a fleet of vettes from 50's - 05's as well as a fleet of niiice cars like an 80's coupe deville, 70s catalina, 72 vette, 68 442, 67 gto, cadillac brougham.... to name few.... outside one of the houses on the street near my horsebarn oh and a 65 nova for sale down the way... my friend pauls talking with him Edited by mute

Let's see....two Bentley Flying Spur sedans [don't know if they were different color, saw one a couple nights ago and then one yesterday morning?], a few H3s today, Impalas everywhere this weekend [new one], DTS' are everywhere too [seem to be making a statement based on style and big sedan-ness], two beautiful Corvettes today, one striking a pose on Sunset that was the best free marketing a Vette can get, two Lincoln Zephyrs today [nicer in person, but still no Linc to me...and nothing groundbreaking in design either], that's all I can think of for now...

Ocnblu:

Silver '84 Maxima with New Hampshire plates.  :AH-HA_wink:

GM1:

Ocn, that sounds like a car I saw recently too! Was there a sticker under the right front headlamp that said "rice"?  :P  I also saw a '60 Ford Starliner coupe this morning, all black. It was sharp.

Ocnblu:

Yupper, GM1! That's it!

Oh good lord Nos, are you a city boy? That's a Holstein dairy cow, they aren't used for eatin', they're used for milkin', son! When they get too old they go into dog food! 

Check it Fools! ----> http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...wtopic=3170&hl=

Posted Image

Don't be disrespectin' on my Datsun!

Posted Image Edited by Sixty8panther

The bus I have to ride now had a special exotic (for brookville) car attracting device. I was like... Wow! Then this other dude was like... Awesome! But this one dude... he was all like Eww, my tuned Civic is so much better! So I was like... F**k you and Rice sucks so why don't you suck my ****. So he was like... Okay, I'd love too. :lol: :D I saw an absolutley gorgeous CTS-V. Drool was running out of my mouth as we passed it. I want one so bad. Next to it was that black M3 sedan I saw a while back. Next to those was this badass black 5th gen GAGT. Needless to say.. it was totally evil looking. I want it too. Hell, I want all three!

The bus I have to ride now had a special exotic (for brookville) car attracting device. I was like... Wow! Then this other dude was like... Awesome! But this one dude... he was all like Eww, my tuned Civic is so much better! So I was like... F**k you and Rice sucks so why don't you suck my ****. So he was like... Okay, I'd love too. :lol: :D

I saw an absolutley gorgeous CTS-V. Drool was running out of my mouth as we passed it. I want one so bad. Next to it was that black M3 sedan I saw a while back. Next to those was this badass black 5th gen GAGT. Needless to say.. it was totally evil looking. I want it too. Hell, I want all three!

[post="46197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Grand Am is an exotic?? :blink:

Oh... I forgot it's BV... :D

Aww, our little Vipes has a date? Cool!

I saw an Infiniti FX35 (is that what it's called? Brain freeze...) with a lopsided exhaust system today. I think it looks so cheesy when a carmaker spends the money to put cutouts in the rear bumper and chrome exhaust tips for a cool looking, integrated exhaust, then they hang 'em all crooked and sideways... no sign of damage, just crappily misaligned.
Edited by ocnblu

For a 1984 I can't see any rust? What's your secret?

[post="46448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

There's a wee bit of rust here and there but what saved this car was the spray-in sealant in the rocker panels and undercoateing. MOre often than not it did more harm then good. Remember that Rust Jones crap from the late 80s? But in this case they did it up right. :)