Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pictures!

Enzora

Posted Image

No, it's made by Gluek Brewing Company, in Cold Spring, Minnesota.

I'm sayin, judging by the six-pointed Star of David on the bottles, I'm assuming the company must be run (or was at least started) by devout Jews

Oldsmoboi, lol most girls do think im pretty hot lol, Ive had 3 hookups this week already, but I am more of a party guy right now, I really dont want to get tied down by a realtionship this year, at least not 1st semester cause last year I did and got burned bad by a girl and it took my over 2 months to get back together and become an eligable bachelour again lol.

PS... I realize that your a guy I just want to make that clear and that I dont care about the fact that you think I am hot and all, Im an open minded guy,

Posted Image

Here is another pic of me last night with my tab. It came out to 200 bucks marked down from 450 sinc eI knew the bartender. Awsome night to say the least...

LOL :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is another pic of me last night with my tab.  It came out to 200 bucks marked down from 450 sinc eI knew  the bartender.   Awsome night to say the least...

Looks like your bud in the blue shirt had trouble getting the drinks in his mouth. Now what the hell is all that painted on the wall??

Edited by CD/BP

haha...NOS has a mullet....

I have a couple pics of me wasted last night...one of which shows me making out with a miller lite bottle...btw, miller lite tastes horrible...I wish my friend would stop buying lite beer...I told him the other day I would pay him to get good beer...I was only able to down like 7 or 8 because the stuff tasted like crap and was too filling...I was only a little tipsy and I ended up passing out because I was tired...it was a fun night though...but I did kinda feel wierd when I was drinking while his dad was in the room, but his dad is cool so it wasnt that big of a deal...the problem came when his mom heard us downstairs and she came down...I don't know if she saw the beer bottle in my hand...i hope not... :P

lol yeah my friend in the blue $h!, lets call him Barry cause thats his name lol was obliterated that night, he missed all his clases the next day and I managed to get out of bed after 4 hours of sleep and get through 3 classes while participating in them.

The wall has a mural of a bar painted on it, this is my favorite bar in New Rochelle, the Celtic crossing Ale house.

The wall has a mural of a bar painted on it, this is my favorite bar in New Rochelle, the Celtic crossing Ale house.

I know Celtic Crossing (I live in Eastchester :P)...Ever go to Beechmont or O'Briens?

Wow... Intrigued... wow! ;)

NOS... I remember you on your Camaro--vaguely--don't remember the other pics!

See you have some fish in the background? I used to have fish--loved them, but each May I had to wait until October to replace them as mom and dad refused to turn on the airconditioner and they boiled to death!

Yeah I actually do have a mullet starting right now lol I haven't gotten my haircut in like 2 months or something. I need it re-highlighted too.

No wonder I drive a Camaro...

w00t! I'm no longer the subject of mullet jokes. But I do want to talk about this bolded part for a second. I believe this proves, once and for all (thie pics dont hurt) that NOS is indeed a closet homosexual who, deep down, wants ocnblu.

Miller Lite's pretty bad, but Keystone Light and Natty Light are even worse, IMO...  :puke:

But Keystone and Natty are cheap, college students are poor. Thats why 94% of the empties on campuses are Keystone or Natty. And they are both horrible, but all beer sucks, so that really didn't need to be said.

Technically, that's my sister's lamp in the background, Joe. :P

Yeah, my sister has fish in her room. I want an aquarium in my room. A big corner one with a light blue light in there. That'd be sweet!!

What were you doing in your sisters room? I bet you were trying on her clothes. <_<

Satty dude not all bear sucks... my suite of rooms with my 8 roomies and I never drink anyhting cheaper than bud light. We've gone through 33 30 packs of that this year and for high enf peers we've had like 6 cases of Becks and 5 Heinys. When we're out we never buy anthing but Becks, Harp or Amstel light. Tonight we ran out of beer for the 1st time this year, it was 90 beers and change for about 10 people, than we all went out and did shots lol. Anyways Im drunk and need sleep but I protest that beer is nasty, I love beer. more pics tommor night im goin out agaig to the celtic crossing.

Oldsmoboi, lol most girls do think im pretty hot lol, Ive had 3 hookups this week already, but I am more of a party guy right now, I really dont want to get tied down by a realtionship this year, at least not 1st semester cause last year I did and got burned bad by a girl and it took my over 2 months to get back together and become an eligable  bachelour again lol.

PS... I realize that your a guy I just want to make that clear and that I dont care about the fact that you think I am hot and all, Im an open minded guy, 

Posted Image

Here is another pic of me last night with my tab.  It came out to 200 bucks marked down from 450 sinc eI knew  the bartender. Awsome night to say the least...

Well it looks like you got the wrist motion down at least... j/k :lol:

Posted Image

Myself and my nephew. It's a few months old.

Posted Image

This is about a year old (however I have not changed much and neither have the boys!

Order is: Me, Jeff, James & Jeremy

James just got back from serving our beautiful country in South Korea along the DMZ.

I am 5'10". I look small in the 2nd pic because my friends were standing on a concrete slab where the fireplace sits.

Ah, okay--I was going to say--you didn't seem short in any of the pics we saw in this thread on the old site! :)

lol leave my friends alone, they were all drunk as hell and we're singing to the song Roxanne when the DJ put the song on...

OMG... that has to be the one song in the world that I hate with a passion! I can't stand it... and as if to make matters worse, it has that damn break in the middle of the song, where you think it's just abruptly ended, but then it goes ROOOOOOOOOOOXANNE! Ugh.

Notice the cool CORVETTE basebal cap. :)

haha...Z looks like the salesperson that we were dealing with at the BMW dealership this evening...(my mom went to test drive an X5...we also went to go test drive an FX which was also a cool car...but that's for another thread)

Lot of great stuff in this thread since I've been gone. Nos, you're too young for me. I'm sure there are plenty of boys your age who've had their eye on you. :P

Great pic, z. Looks like you had fun!

Edited by ocnblu

I was going to take this down but Oldsmoboi immortalized it. Unless I can talk him into taking his post quoting me down as well. I went over the line with the ribbing of our Nos. Edited by ocnblu

I like turkey, bacon and swiss wraps with lettuce and tomato and black pepper. Nothing else.

C'mon, there's gotta be more life left in this ol' thread. Anyone else brave enough? Am I the only one with big enough cajones to show my nips? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/default/AH-HA_wink.gif

Edited by ocnblu

heres more pics from that same night of crazziness.

Posted Image

That pics is of me and the guys and girls about to head out to the bar.

Posted Image

Thats a pic of my friend getting a girls number.... 3 of us got that girls number that night... wonder how thats goign to work out

Posted Image

our table after the first round. Our favorite strait up shot... Jamison's Irish Wiskey no chaseres aloud for 10 seconds after the shot.

Posted Image

The guys after all the girls were done, we walked them back to the droms...then we walked back to the bar lol.

hmm i thinki just watched someone steal my van without knowing it was mine

Posted Image

guitar

Posted Image

me and my one of my lady friends

Posted Image

me and one of my not lady friends

Posted Image

me and one of the ponies thats friends with mine

Posted Image

me and another lady friend when i was waking up (not drunk(

Posted Image