Pictures!

Enzora

46 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

I tend to turn pink then burn.  Thus the big floppy hat to protect my bald pate and ample sunscreen. My pasty English genes I guess. 

Total Mountain German Genes here, I turn pink fast, then burn faster and am a lobster by the end of the day without sun screen and a hat too. My wife and kids, their mongolian roots in their Korean Heritage makes them turn lite pink, then brown and by the end of summer, dark brown. Crazy.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

FAFA2794-6D6E-441B-85CF-2C3EE5F896FE.jpeg

32129A6E-A613-44A4-A194-202588B4FDEB.jpeg

Very cool Tudor.  If you expended that kind of energy to make the house look good for the fall season, you will probably be commensurately handing out some of the better candy at Halloween.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trinacriabob said:

Very cool Tudor.  If you expended that kind of energy to make the house look good for the fall season, you will probably be commensurately handing out some of the better candy at Halloween.

I got two of the big bags at Costco. We don’t generally get a large number of trick-or-treaters but we instruct them to take a handful.

7 minutes ago, balthazar said:

We haven't had any T&T'ers in like 10 years. 
It's kinda weird- guess the demographic isn't there.

So go out with a mask (or don’t, you can probably still get candy with that mug) and trick or treat your neighbors. 😉

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, Drew Dowdell said:

Thank you! 🙂 it was that charm that really sold me on it.   The charm extends to the inside as well.  This is from last year clearly, but it's what I have on hand. 

IMG_3263.jpeg

That is sooooo nice and cozy.  Im feeling all warm inside. A tad nostalgic too.  Love it! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

After two weeks of snow and cold, it’s sunny and 46 today.  Dragged a chair out in the driveway and enjoying the warmth, blue skies and sun before the next round of storms tomorrow…

119D678B-5A68-4C00-9C84-A719A5B0E760.jpeg

230643BC-C397-4040-B025-BE17B20F385D.jpeg

Looking Good Robert!

Jeep needs a bath I see. ;) 

That is allot of snow, reminds me of our storm a few weeks back and the piles still around. Next storm moves in tonight here, rain upper 30's in the greater Seattle area and heavy snow in the passes. Should make skiing great this coming weekend.

1 minute ago, David said:

Looking Good Robert!

Jeep needs a bath I see. ;) 

That is allot of snow, reminds me of our storm a few weeks back and the piles still around. Next storm moves in tonight here, rain upper 30's in the greater Seattle area and heavy snow in the passes. Should make skiing great this coming weekend.

Yeah, I've been out and about 3 times over the last couple weeks, so the Jeep is grubby..maybe this weekend or next week wash it.   Heavy rain changing to freezing rain to snow between tomorrow and Friday.   Had about a foot or so from the first storm on MLK day 2 weeks ago, then maybe another 4-6 inches since then...today has been the first day above 40, so some melting...

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

After two weeks of snow and cold, it’s sunny and 46 today.  Dragged a chair out in the driveway and enjoying the warmth, blue skies and sun before the next round of storms tomorrow…

119D678B-5A68-4C00-9C84-A719A5B0E760.jpeg

230643BC-C397-4040-B025-BE17B20F385D.jpeg

These pics do not get any +1 votes as its too  brrrrrrr   for me to give any +1 votes...   

(Nothing personal...you are adorable as ever...)     

• Haha 1

I serenade you both!  

This is for @Robert Hall  with his brrrrrrr photographs.    Its a cold video for a cold picture.   

BTW...I REFUSE to turn to cold! 

And this is for @Drew Dowdell  

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica
Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2022 at 8:56 PM, balthazar said:

Took this pic in the upstairs level of a commercial building I did a job in. I think the owner said it was from 1859; there are hand-hewn tree trunks as original floor joists under the first floor. 

My family farmhouse was built in 1859, has the names of the builders or original owners carved in the sandstone over the front door...will have to take a pic of some of the details.   

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, Robert Hall said:

My family farmhouse was built in 1859, has the names of the builders or original owners carved in the sandstone over the front door...will have to take a pic of some of the details.   

F Seibel 1859 M B   A MAURER carved into the sandstone over the door...

IMG-6768.jpg

IMG-6766.jpg

IMG-6767.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Up at Stevens today, always cool to see them hang old gear from way back in the day.

20220322_103718.jpg20220322_103757.jpg20220322_103813.jpg

Always awesome to be up there early and watch the clouds roll by.

20220320_070735.jpg20220320_070806.jpg20220320_094840.jpg20220320_094903.jpg20220320_094914.jpg20220320_094953.jpg

Last week I took off the 3 inches or so of Hay that was covering my 400 plus cloves of Garlic. They have started to come up, this is when you do the mid growth fertilizing to get maximum size Garlic. Used Organic Blood Meal Fertilizer which is high in Nitrogen that they crave to grow big.

20220322_185955.jpg20220322_160531.jpg20220322_160359.jpg20220322_160615.jpg

All looking good, starting to get the garden going again too.

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Last week we had some nice weather.

time for some 2-wheel therapy 

Very nice!

I was able to see the Toronado's hood up.  Which bridge is that - Fort Pitt?

We all pick our therapy.  On her radio talk show, Dr. Ruth would sometimes ask her callers, "Have you tried TERAPY?" Classic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trinacriabob said:

Very nice!

I was able to see the Toronado's hood up.  Which bridge is that - Fort Pitt?

We all pick our therapy.  On her radio talk show, Dr. Ruth would sometimes ask her callers, "Have you tried TERAPY?" Classic.

Yeah, I have the Toronado on the trickle charger.  The bridge is the Birmingham Bridge, connecting the South Side to the Hill District/Oakland.  I had more footage heading up Forbes Ave and you could see the Cathedral of Learning as I approached.

• Like 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

We have had a very unusual, out-of-season sunny and mild first weekend for February here in Cleveland.   Got my 5.0 out for a drive yesterday on some winding, twisty hilly roads in the woods nearby.  I think it's first time I've driven it in February since 2002 in Colorado.  Put in Pink Floyd 'The Division Bell' CD and then Depeche Mode 'Violator' CD and felt 25 again...;)   Went to the beach this morning, Lake Erie so blue...40 and sunny.    Washed my Jeep, looking good for 10 years old and 78k miles.   

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

The Jeep is just a "baby" .... barely broken in.

The Stang looks good for its years!

Ah, yes, an inland ocean with Canada (the province of Ontario) on the other side.