Enzora

Pictures!

Some sexy boy standing beside his '83 S-10.

Bill 39.jpg

• Upvote 1

^^^

I dedicate a song for that sexy boy.

You know what? that boy beside his S10 maybe too sexy...too sexy for his S10

• Haha 2

Since there has been a lot of talk of wearing masks if you go out in public, I’m ready.  This balaclava makes me look like a ninja burglar.  

Or one of the dust masks I use when leaf blowing 

69B76E07-6614-4128-BFC5-1728E766607A.jpeg

E7C3FF89-041B-4E99-87A3-68310A022DFD.jpeg

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

Since there has been a lot of talk of wearing masks if you go out in public, I’m ready.  This balaclava makes me look like a ninja burglar.  

Or one of the dust masks I use when leaf blowing 

69B76E07-6614-4128-BFC5-1728E766607A.jpeg

E7C3FF89-041B-4E99-87A3-68310A022DFD.jpeg

Ninja fits ya Robert.

Now in the second picture, is that the top of your head after all winter long now on the front of your face? 🤔

JK, nice to see ya prepared. :metal:

• Haha 1

70F, beautiful evening.  Out enjoying the yard w the doggies.  Had a couple margaritas. Enjoying the evening.  

D90A22A5-A2C4-48F0-9502-2315423AC3C9.jpeg

7863A2DA-BFEC-4BEB-A9D7-D4A09E799491.jpeg

19105D32-D6AB-47F6-9582-0AE7A28B47BD.jpeg

B4D8B85D-D622-46EA-8FF3-103AE28B1201.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

@Robert Hall I presume the second one is a NON-N95 dust mask.  I have some of those.  What I've been doing is doubling them up when I go to get groceries or go to the post office. I don't keep it on for a long time.  It's more confining and uncomfortable than just one, which doesn't offer much protection.

- - - - -

Okay, folks, I want everyone (assuming they are practicing their faiths) in church for Easter.  I'm still trying to get over this.  I think that, no matter how hard it is, people should plan on April 30, at the very least, which is 18 days beyond Easter.

Just recently, Mark Cuban beat around the bush and said he wasn't ruling out a run.  This worries me.  Isn't one reality show star enough in the most important office in the land (or the world)?  The problem is that the idiots (who are far from rich) who like this sort of stuff and lack critical thinking skills vote for ultra rich narcissists who sell them the populist line of crap ... yet don't give a crap about them.  Then, if this is even tenable, how about Kevin O'Leary being a possible PM choice for our northern neighbors? 

Please break this worrisome trend, folks.

Edited by trinacriabob

2 minutes ago, trinacriabob said:

@Robert Hall I presume the second one is a NON-N95 dust mask.  I have some of those.  What I've been doing is doubling them up when I go to get groceries or go to the post office. I don't keep it on for a long time.  It's more confining and uncomfortable than just one, which doesn't offer much protection.

Actually, it is an N95 mask..I bought a few of them at Ace Hardware a couple years ago, been using them when I've been out w/ the leaf blower and leaf vacuum...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I had meant to put the second half of the above post in Random Thoughts.  Sorry about that.

• Haha 1