16 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

My typical work-from-home fall uniform, with COVID crazy hair...

IMG-4383.jpg

I can totally respect that comfy look.

20201027_074729.jpg

Checking work email and then gonna eat breakfast. Will do a mid morning workout.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t remember if I put a pic of this guy up here. Found him stuck in a bucket, kept him around for 8-9 days while he worked on flight (and grew). Fed him, then weened him off to finding/feeding himse

Speaking of pups, we added another little girl a few months ago. She’s another little Yorkie. 

Me with my sisters and my grandma from my moms side. 1971 Me with my Grandma in 2013 celebrating her 95th birthday! RIP 2015 She was an AWESOME GERMAN GRANDMA!!!  

Posted Images

On 10/27/2020 at 9:50 AM, David said:

I can totally respect that comfy look.

20201027_074729.jpg

Checking work email and then gonna eat breakfast. Will do a mid morning workout.

You look like you've lost quite a bit of weight from whatever the last picture of you I saw. Lookin good! Still working out?

• Thanks 1

No wonder he can't fit in a Bolt, look at that bouffant hairdo!  The hair is taller than Marge Simpson's!

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, ccap41 said:

You look like you've lost quite a bit of weight from whatever the last picture of you I saw. Lookin good! Still working out?

Yes, I have stayed very active here at home working out. Thank you

I have a PreCore treadmill, so 1hr of running a day, then using barbells I have at home along with kettle balls I do lunges, pushups, a variety of core exercises. Gotta keep going since I am not going to the gym to protect my wife and kids.

Stay active, stay safe.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, David said:

Yes, I have stayed very active here at home working out. Thank you

I have a PreCore treadmill, so 1hr of running a day, then using barbells I have at home along with kettle balls I do lungs, pushups, a variety of core exercises. Gotta keep going since I am not going to the gym to protect my wife and kids.

Stay active, stay safe.

Precor makes the best ellipticals and treadmills IMHO.  They're the only ones on which I am able to complete a routine I start.  I've gotten used to their settings over the years.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

USA......?

What I meant is that it hearkens to a British detective taking a respite from his sleuthing.