Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

My Sol Is On Its Way......

Guest Josh

In my bro's garage if its too cold, however I will drive it during the year before hand, but not in salty conditions. No way, no how. It'll be up at my work.....but you can only see it with a new activation :)

In my bro's garage if its too cold, however I will drive it during the year before hand, but not in salty conditions. No way, no how.

It'll be up at my work.....but you can only see it with a new activation :)

[post="37920"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What going to cover it or some thing like that? Park it on top of the roof or some thing like that?

You know they lay salt when its not needed like if its 30 degrees they lay down salt and its not snowing. Or it takes 4 years to plow the snow. Over in S.C.S in the north end near Masonic its never plowed even next to that school. I call the city every year. Last year I had to push 7 cars out of that School since I droped my Nephew off since I had a truck to get him there. Edited by capriceman

If you stay near me why havent you said so before? Masonic is always bad especially near the water, obviously generates more snow. My car will be here.....i'm trilled about that!

...just make sure to take a road trip to PA.

...and to Illinois ;).

And, of course, congrats, Josh!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"Come pick me up" ... Ben Folds ... 'Landed'

Sweeet! Congrats. :)

So josh where in roseville will this be parked  :P

Will it be up at sprint?

[post="37915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Is this Roseville as in Roseville near Sacramento? Nah, must be on the ast coast if you guys are talking salt conditions. Snow , what is that? Edited by prinzSD

Is this Roseville as in Roseville near Sacramento? Nah, must be on the ast coast if you guys are talking salt conditions. Snow , what is that?

[post="38211"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Roseville in Michigan north of Detroit, East of Ann Arbor, South from Port Huron. A city in off of lake St. Clair.

Snow is Cocaine. :P

No but its this white fluffy stuff that falls down from the sky (not the car) when it is below 32ºF. It causes heart attacks from shoveling it. Frostbite. Also horrible handling with your car. Also they have big orange trucks that drive down with gaint plows to push it in to your driveway after you shoveled it. Also these orange trucks lay down salt to melt ice forming on the streets. This low grade salt is horrible on cars it causes corosion and paint defects. Be glade that you dont have it. :P :P :)

Vin # 4169 was made 10/28 deemed available to ship 10/30 and dealer invoiced 10/31. Not sure if it's shipped yet. I'm expecting to take delivery towards the end of November. Hoping I can delay the dealership if they get it in before then to let me wait and get it on the last Friday of this month. Also...I love the sequence of #'s....4 1 69 :)

You know... San Diego is having some exceptionally nice weather, so you might want to send it down here and I can keep it garaged right next to the SS. I'll even take it around the block every week, just to keep it running good... :D Anyway... can't wait to see some pics!

I have a very good friend of mine, Melody that lives over in Burbank. Perhaps I'll take an extended road trip to see her. It's been far too long, and she's entirely too gorgeous.

Posted Image

She's a huge Kid Rock fan....met through the Kid Rock fan club about two years ago along with many of my now close friends.

Good times all around, and Mel is such a sweetie.

I have a very good friend of mine, Melody that lives over in Burbank. Perhaps I'll take an extended road trip to see her. It's been far too long, and she's entirely too gorgeous.

Posted Image

She's a huge Kid Rock fan....met through the Kid Rock fan club about two years ago along with many of my now close friends.

Good times all around, and Mel is such a sweetie.

[post="38792"][/post]

Burbank ehh... the one in So Cal? That's close to all us So Cal'ers.

Yep, that's one of Mels pics from MySpace. Don't want ya to think she's some internet made up person. Last I heard she was dating one of the dudes from Days of our Lives. Who knows.

You forgot to describe the lake as beautiful. Oh wait. Nevermind.

[post="38826"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol: LMFAO :lol:

Yeah the lake with the wonderful green sludge and 3 headed fish

Also the boots and gas cans floating in the lake.