Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Chevy Caprice RWD USA

9 posts in this topic

Sorry dude, this one doesn't work for me.

Looks like a Chevy ripoff of a Toyota Avalon.

I think it's bland and W-body Lumina-esque.

I like it, especially the rear quarters, though I'd extend the greenhouse ever-so-slightly to the rear of the doors and use the chrome surround to highlight the beltline kick-up.

The front is a little conservative, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for a vehicle in this segment. I'd shrink the upper grille vertically, so the top is in line with the upper, inner portions of the headlights, and I'd enlargen the lower grille vertically a) to compensate and b) so its upper line is just under whatever that circular dot or reflection is (under the right side of the upper grille).

Nice effort, and I even think the design looks good without the foglights installed.

I like it, especially the rear quarters, though I'd extend the greenhouse ever-so-slightly to the rear of the doors and use the chrome surround to highlight the beltline kick-up.

The front is a little conservative, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for a vehicle in this segment. I'd shrink the upper grille vertically, so the top is in line with the upper, inner portions of the headlights, and I'd enlargen the lower grille vertically a) to compensate and b) so its upper line is just under whatever that circular dot or reflection is (under the right side of the upper grille).

Nice effort, and I even think the design looks good without the foglights installed.

Hmmm, ....I will see what that looks like an post it up here. THX !

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0