Movie Stars and musicians you'd love to have naked

Satty

I can handle the prefect, firm small breasts. I am usually more of an ass man, but she has my attention up top.

And her eyes are jsut to die for.

Chris

She's the lead singer of The Vincent Black Shadow, their song
is probably the most catchy song ever written. And yes, hottttttttt.

Catchy song..great video. She's hot. Cool band name also... (besides the motorcycle, it's also the name of a great old Richard Thompson song).

I'll start with Summer Glau, from the Terminator series..

summer-glau-sarah-connor-chronicles-3.jp

Edited by moltar

I do find Glau intriquing, but I determined it's her dead-eyes monotone portrayal that's a factor - the episode where she meets her original human version... all that emotion & 'natural' appearance from her human version killed a lot of the attraction for me. But her 'combat chassis' is most excellent.

I already mentioned Vanessa Marcil and Sarah Shahi in the actors I'd like to cast in a nude scene and they qualitfy for this thread too, but I guess to mix it up a bit I'll add a MILF in Mary Loiuse Parker from Weeds who has gotten better with age IMO.

How's this?

f-Charlize-Theron-2-2629.jpg

brad_pitt_10.jpg

you tryin to break me? im na curse you postin that pic of her like that and wriken me charlize is the bomb she oozes hot despite maybe bein a B

and as a majorly hettero man i have to say i can even understan whey they girls think brad is the bomb

Edited by regfootball

you tryin to break me? im na curse you postin that pic of her like that and wriken me charlize is the bomb she oozes hot despite maybe bein a B

and as a majorly hettero man i have to say i can even understan whey they girls think brad is the bomb

I typically don't follow what others do or think, but theres just something about him. It started with Interview with the Vampire, but after fight club I was done. He's just man pretty. LOL I love his bad boy rolls, like Snatch. WOW!! And Charlize has to be the hottest woman ever and tall too. HEHEHEHEHE

its kind of HARD not to adore the female form. but charlize is one of those that defies convention. she has a totally sexy confidence that is only eclipsed by kate winslet. its like its oooooozing from her pores and all of that. the fact that she is TALL only adds to it. imagine if you were under orders to obey what she was commanding. OUCH.

i can't fault anby owmen for liking BRADLEY. and give him his due. he's tapped Jen AND angelina. gots to make him a legend in my book.

Edited by regfootball

Yah, Charlize is seriously hot... though I'm totally hetero, I'll admit to having a man crush on Brad, George Clooney, Clive Owen (handsome, cool, British) and Russell Crowe ( brainy badass Kiwi), and Chow Yun-Fat.

I stopped by a local, high-class mixed bar yesterday afternoon for a glass of wine, and I sat near some of the owners who were enjoying alcoholic beverages of their own. They said that Thanksgiving Eve is the biggest drinking day of the year. After catching up on this thread this morning, I totally believe it! It's cool though. And to those who have suggested Hugh Jackman, I fully concur!:lol:

Although James Franco makes me rub my chin and say hmmmmm...... I'll have me some of that. :scratchchin:

• 4 weeks later...
conversely, Leo is looking bloated. like too much MSG at the china palace.

too much coke?