IF C&G ONLY HAD FIVE TOPICS

here's my guess. You can even expand your list to ten topics if you like. -WHY IS THERE NO CAMARO -WHY FWD SUCKS -MONTHLY SALES POSTS -TOYOTA SUCKS FORUM -HOW GM IS BETTER THAN FORD (bonus) -LUTZ, KEEP HIS ASS OR KICK HIS ASS OUT not presenting these in a mean spirited way, I'm just trying to list what most recurring topics have been, seemingly. I would love your take. This is for fun. Good night, gotta get sleep tonight. Can't wait to see all of your lists in the morning. Edited by regfootball

C&G Spy Shots:..... Why GM is the best on the market So, where was Toyotas donation? Jocaine who? Last but certainly not least.... So why was C&G down this time? :lol: :lol:

General Concepts Forum (ideas, autoshows, renderings) General GM Forum (discussion of all GM's brands and news) Other Guys Forum (discussion of all other brand news) Look-Out/Rumors Forum (spyshots, upcoming vehicles, things one has heard) Lounge

here's my guess.  You can even expand your list to ten topics if you like.

-WHY IS THERE NO CAMARO
-WHY FWD SUCKS

-MONTHLY SALES POSTS
-TOYOTA SUCKS FORUM
-HOW GM IS BETTER THAN FORD

[post="2766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Damn they saw me coming from a mile away. :o

Actually I think this works better:

- CAMARO: THE MOST IMPORTANT CAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE
- RWD IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A REAL CAR
- PUSHROD V8 OR NORTHSTAR: THE ONLY ENGINES THAT MATTER
- JAPANESE CARS ARE OVERPRICED & BLAND
- GM IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

Japanese and Euros: The watermark we're struggling to reach GM: Reaching for the best design in the world Sports Coupe: Best car in the world period RWD sports sedan: for the more practical minded TRUCKING: for towing, hauling, and 4-wheeling, unless you're in the mood for some moving and shaking, or carrying lots of people

I think we also need a special forum for when Harry goes on one of his "trips"....you know, just to keep everything nice and tidy.

I miss Harry's "trips". We'd be talking about the Avalanche and next thing you know he's off on a tangent about Toaster Strudles and Polar Bears. :lol:

Bitching about no Camaro. Bitching about the lack of product for Pontiac and Buick. (Alternate title: Bitching about Saturn) Bitching about how Toyota is the devil. Bitching about how FWD sucks. Bitching about how pushrod engines are just as good as their OHC counterparts. Edited by Enzora

Pre-1973: When cars were cars and gas was water Toyota/Honda Hatred Why Does Pontiac Even Bother? Over The Top Predictions Bad Photoshop Bonus: $15K BOF RWD 500-BHP V-8 Chevy Two-Door Coupes

Well, ya know, Avalanches are made of snow, and snow is white, and toaster streudels (sp?) have white icing, and Polar Bears love the snow, and Polar Bears are white, and... oh good GOD! :unsure:

[post="3227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Methinks ocn's blown a fuse in his brain. :huh:

Bonus: $15K BOF RWD 500-BHP V-8 Chevy Two-Door Coupes

[post="3235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Let's not get unrealistic... If a BOF Chevelle/MC came out wiht RWD and a LS7 it would be dumbed down to only 495hp and would cost at least $17,999. ;)

Well, ya know, Avalanches are made of snow, and snow is white, and toaster streudels (sp?) have white icing, and Polar Bears love the snow, and Polar Bears are white, and... oh good GOD! :unsure:

[post="3227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Actually Streudels come from the Alps where there is snow and lots of Avalanches. I actually was on a toaster streudel binge about 10 years ago but that was before I had that little zipper incident since then Ive been working on a few other projects but its hard to find time with nothing to do and all. then I got the FWD stuck in the snowbank becasue I forgot to slow down while backing out the driveway so I put a big block in the 76 Olds but it didnt make it to the gas station so thats still sittin below the big cliffs where the Avalanche burried it, sucks to because it had a full tank of gas. I get back to you on that other thing when I get back from the Doctors.

Actually Streudels come from the Alps where there is snow and lots of Avalanches. I actually was on a toaster streudel binge about 10 years ago but that was before I had that little zipper incident since then Ive been working on a few other projects but its hard to find time with nothing to do and all. then I got the FWD stuck in the snowbank becasue I forgot to slow down while backing out the driveway so I put a big block in the 76 Olds but it didnt make it to the gas station so thats still sittin below the big cliffs where the Avalanche burried it, sucks to because it had a full tank of gas. I get back to you on that other thing when I get back from the Doctors.

[post="3275"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nice try but it's TOO COHERANT for a Harry imitation.... :P

We need Camaro's yesterday or GM is DOOOMED! Hey, I just did a Photochop of a car nobody would ever build. WTH doesn't GM do everything I know is right? Nobody will buy this car because it's not RWD or has 500 HP. I don't want your thoughts, I just want you to read MINE MINE MINE!!!

• 8 months later...
Charger4U is cool. Charger4U is good looking. The Lounge New GM Concepts WPBHarry Jokes :lol: .."bv's wet dreams" :lol: and why does evryone hate buickman? nobody ever told me.. Edited by Charger4U

Charger4U is good looking.

[post="137644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nobody here judges 6 year olds except maybe "cute" or "homely."
Even then, you'd fall under "homely."

:lol: :P

Just kidding, of course. Edited by NOS2006

1. Anything and everything GM 2. Anything and everything about other car makers 3. Artsy-fartsy (show your skills) 4. Pent-up sexual energy forum Forum led by Ocn ? :AH-HA_wink: 5. Forums to get under people's skin Forum led by Chargerino ? :AH-HA_wink:

Guest YellowJacket894
GM Cars GM News GM Mangement GM Alternatives Member Concepts Bonuses For Members Only: Lounge Trivia Bitching & Whining Fuck Toyota

Anything and everything GM
Anything and everything about other car makers
Artsy-fartsy (show your skills)
Pent-up sexual energy forum
Forum led by Ocn ? :AH-HA_wink:
Forums to get under people's skin
Forum led by Chargerino ? :AH-HA_wink:

[post="137761"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Am i really that bad? :unsure: :lol:

GM Cars
GM News
GM Mangement
GM Alternatives
Member Concepts

Bonuses For Members Only:
Lounge
Trivia
Bitching & Whining
Fuck Toyota

[post="137805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That would be my serious setup..good thinking YJ, along with the bonuses for members

^ Thank you. :lol:

[post="137831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I aslo forgot that the Fuck Toyata is awesome!!

Bitching about no Camaro.

Bitching about the lack of product for Pontiac and Buick. (Alternate title:  Bitching about Saturn)

Bitching about how Toyota is the devil.

Bitching about how FWD sucks.

Bitching about how pushrod engines are just as good as their OHC counterparts.

[post="3233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hmm, something tells me I wasn't very happy with Sixty8 during round 1 of this thread. :unsure:

Am i really that bad?  :unsure:  :lol:

[post="137826"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, it does irk me that you managed to make a thread that got 4 times as many posts as my picture thread while using only 1/10 as many words.

Well, it does irk me that you managed to make a thread that got 4 times as many posts as my picture thread while using only 1/10 as many words.

[post="137842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

uh..sorry? :lol:

When we can expect Toyota to go away? Why my GM OHV engine is no worse (and most likely better) than your Toyota's OHC engine Why Honda is only good at making 4-stroke boat motors Why GM kicks ass Why Toyota doesn't members only: The Lounge

We wouldn't have it any other way, especially after "Word Association Classic."

Yes, you are... You're like... a younger, slightly more immature BV. And yes, that's a compliment, bitch. :D

[post="137842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah... how in the hell did that happen? :lol:

We wouldn't have it any other way, especially after "Word Association Classic."

[post="137961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

How does Word Association get under your skin....the thread that helped you get 1,00 posts!

Yes, you are... You're like... a younger, slightly more immature BV. And yes, that's a compliment, bitch. :D
Yeah... how in the hell did that happen? :lol:

[post="137973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol:

Just to clear the air, post counts don't increment in the lounge. So Word Association didn't do diddly for anyone's post counts. +1 (not really) :P

This my revised list Trinacriabob cheesy jokes Hitting on other C&G boy members...forum led by BV :P Ocnblu funny jokes How Charger4U is sexy but b/c of his age noone can admit it. (Jay kay!) Bitch about other C&G members

Charger have you ever went out side of the lounge? Do you even know what this site is for?

[post="138230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

yes ive made 444 posts outside the lounge...more than youve made outside the lounge... ^_^ Edited by Charger4U