Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I'm back!!

gmpartsgirl

I've been gone a while. Had a few issues at home. Husband of 18 yrs was scewing the next door neighbor and left me and our son. But hey, its all good. I'll be uploading some pics of the newest member of my family soon. Its a Christmas gift for my 16 yr old boy. I'm still getting her all shined up and ready. What a find!!!!! Glad to be back though. I'll include a little glimpse, crappy phone pic. LOL

172.jpg

Yeah, I only hope he understands the magnitude of what this car is. Its a 1 owner, 100,000 mile, bucket seats, 307, sunroof, two-tone Salon. What a beauty. I really wanna keep it for myself. But I don't think either of us can afford the insurance premiums for him to drive my '08 Silverado instead. I had to get rid of the Z, three months after he got it for me because he left. But my divorce present to myself was my new truck!! I'm all GM again boys!!

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear you've been through all that.

That Cutlass is beautiful. That year in particular is very attractive with the flush headlamps. I too hope he loves it and learns to appreciate it, and above all, make sure he doesn't donk it or cut it all up.

I had a similar (but older) era Cutlass when I was dating my wife. That car is a great car fr double dates, as another couple can ride very comfortably in the back seat.

Chris

It's my 9th one. My first one was an 84. It's my 2nd 87. I'm so excitede. I've had at least 1 in my possession since I turned 16 until 5 years ago. Glad to have one back in the family. I'm going to do my best to keep him from ruining it.

Hey, my son and I would like to own a "special" car together and he's 15. Why don't you just sell him on the idea that this is a very special car that you'll enjoy together, mother and son. That might also be emotionally helpful to him with all of the crap divorce brings to a family.

Chris

It's my 9th one. My first one was an 84. It's my 2nd 87. I'm so excitede. I've had at least 1 in my possession since I turned 16 until 5 years ago. Glad to have one back in the family. I'm going to do my best to keep him from ruining it.

Cutlass Supreme = orgasm

Welcome back!!!

Thanks guys! I'm glad to be back and I finally can have the car back he would never let me have. The idea of making a special project between me and the boy is great!! I'm hiding the car right now but I'll try to get some pics this weekend and post them on here, the interior is the most amazing part, its so close to perfect, its unbelievable. I will forever be a G-body Olds FANATIC!!!!!

I always drove mine in the winter, they did awesome. But, the winters in Oklahoma are pretty mild compared to what most of you deal with. We get 2 inches of snow and everybody empties the grocery stores in a panic. LOL On another note, I'm not the most patient woman in the world, and bleass my sons heart, I know he's trying, but me teaching him to drive combined with I'm teaching him in my 4k mile '08 Silverado isn't going well. I'm STRESSED!!!!! I yell and my heart pounds and I shake. LMAO!! It's all bad, and of course god forbid his father drive an hour to come teach some in HIS truck. :cussing:

You should see what my exwife left me for...

Isn't is crazy? What the hell are these idiots thinking? Nevermind, she's short, fat and flat. What about the $10 an hour job :lol: and the 18 maxed out credit cars, oh and he wasn't even the first she cheated with this year. LOL LOL LOL

Totally in love with color, I usually avoid the darker colors just for upkeep reasons, but I had to have it. A buddy of mine has a white LT with factory 20's, it would've been my second choice. Beautiful truck, love white. But we only had a few on the lot with the options this one had and what a deal I got man seriously.

Totally in love with color, I usually avoid the darker colors just for upkeep reasons, but I had to have it. A buddy of mine has a white LT with factory 20's, it would've been my second choice. Beautiful truck, love white. But we only had a few on the lot with the options this one had and what a deal I got man seriously.

Really good rebates?

I've seen ads around here for like 13-15 grand....

I like the LS model myself. I don't need a bunch of toys in my truck. I'll add them myself if I want... :yes:

My GMS discount plus rebates. I only paid $18k. Of course then the rebates got even bigger, if I had waited I could've gotten an LT. But oh well. Now is the time to buy a Chevy truck for sure, especially if you can find an '08 on somebodies lot, way bigger rebates!! Mine was just a base model, but it has Onstar and XM, electric locks, windows, remote entry and chrome bumpers, I bought the wheels cause i didn't like the plain chrome 17's.

Because unless you're a metal head, and a gear head, a woman like me can be a little intimidating. I live in a really snobby suburb full of fat soccer moms and rich, fat balding 30 somethings and I'm the only mom pulling into the midhigh parking lot in a truck with Flowmasters and a TOOL sticker on the back window. LOL

Because unless you're a metal head, and a gear head, a woman like me can be a little intimidating. I live in a really snobby suburb full of fat soccer moms and rich, fat balding 30 somethings and I'm the only mom pulling into the midhigh parking lot in a truck with Flowmasters and a TOOL sticker on the back window. LOL

Sweet!

Ahhhh...WELCOME BACK!!!!! Been wondering what happened to you!

Sorry about your hubby.

That is ONE SWEET OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS!!!!!!!! Dangumit ... I've been looking for something like that ;).

Glad to see you back! Hmmm...didn't realize you are that young ;). he he

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"These hands are meant to hold" ... All-American Rejects ... 'Move Along'