Chris_Doane

17 posts in this topic

Wow... SO much different now that we can see more than the vent lol

A nice evolution of the F-150 interior. Lincoln will have to line the interior in platinum for the Aviator to have any real worth as a upmarket model.

IMO, that's not very good. It's not horrible either, but the GMC Lambda shot we saw is much better. The recessed radio looks dumb, and for whatever reason Ford refuses to design new, non-ugly radio and HVAC units. The door panels don't look very good either. Finally, what's with the center armrest being a different color than the rest of the center console?

That's better than I thought it would look, seeing as this is a Ford. It would look 10x better if they stopped using that horrific corporate radio!

It's good but not great. I agree with Northstar regarding the GMC Lambda shot we saw, it looked much better. The vents are a little too long, the gauges are the same as every other Ford car (as fly pointed out in a thread), the corporate radio looks horrible. Actually, the majority of the interior, save for the dash design, looks like it's corporate-ized. There's some serious parts sharing going on at Ford.

the vent's look long...

reminds me of the 08' Saturn Ion interior for some crazy reason, don't know why.

The interior look's okay, not that bad, but not that great either, as most of you have said, but more toward's great then bad.

I'd like to see the top of the line version though... as well a tan interior, what that would look like...

The interior sit's well with me, it's the horrible looking, fusion styled front end that I can't stand.

You guys have to remember that you're comparing a GMC to a Ford...GM's mid-upper luxury truck brand to FoMoCo's entry level mainstream brand. Of course the design and materials won't be as stunning...they're two different price brackets. A better comparison will be the upcoming Mercury Meta One. By the way, where is this GMC Acadia interior pic? I haven't seen it yet and can't find it anywhere. Edited by mustang84

So, what space exactly, is the Edge going to fill in Ford's ute lineup? In between the Escape and Freestyle? Then again, with the Freestyle apparently going away and over to Mercury, is the Edge supposed to cover some of that market? If so, it seems kinda short and lacking the room the Freestyle has. I get the expanded crossover thing, but how many is there going to be for each brand? Maybe it'll be like shirts....XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL...and every brand will have like 10... B)

You guys have to remember that you're comparing a GMC to a Ford...GM's mid-upper luxury truck brand to FoMoCo's entry level mainstream brand.  Of course the design and materials won't be as stunning...they're two different price brackets.  A better comparison will be the upcoming Mercury Meta One.

By the way, where is this GMC Acadia interior pic?  I haven't seen it yet and can't find it anywhere.

[post="39001"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Here you go:
Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor