Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burns

Dodge Neon sketches

4 posts in this topic

I like the bottom one and the 2nd one from the top. You should refine them, I'd like to see more!

I like the bottom one very much as well, especially the fender lines. The second one from the top reminds me of the Ford Puma.

If Dodge only had a compact sedan/coupe that looked like this. Chrysler LLC is really missing out by not having a sedan/coupe in the compact segment. I like what you have shown so far, except I would lose the round headlights (I am assuming that they are a throwback to the Neon's units). A headlight design similar to the one found on the Dodge ZEO Concept would be more appropriate for this car and the brand's sporty image. I agree with Dodgefan: you should refine the sketches and clean them up. I don't think the "Neon" name is appropriate for this car, it's too cutesy (I was never fond of the name, but at least it fit with the cheeky styling of the car). Your sketches look much sportier (which is what Dodge should be). "Stealth" would be an appropriately sporty name to resurrect for this car. Overall, great job; I wish someone at Chrysler LLC could see your sketches.

I would love to see your idea of a sporty midsize sedan/coupe to replace the current Avenger. I think the "Intrepid" name should be resurrected for this car. Dodge would then have a three tier sedan lineup with sporty names: "Stealth" (compact), "Intrepid" (midsize), and "Charger" (large).

I know the Stealth was not originally a compact class sedan/coupe and that the Intrepid was a large sedan instead of a midsize sedan/coupe, but I like the names and think they would be appropriate in the context listed above.

Edited by cire

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0