Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pow

Top Gear reviews Fiesta!

10 posts in this topic

Now that's a Ford I can look forward to. The interior, although small, looks much better than the Fit's, which appears to have been machine gunned by switches, buttons, and knobs.

I can certainly see this as my daily driver while another doing the duty of weekend toy and racer.

I think Ford has a hit. But like anything else why not NOW, why wait till "early" 2010?

Cool. Unfortunately, the BBC also blocks Yanks from viewing videos on the UK site... problem some DMCA/DRM nonsense. I do wish BBC America would synchronise with BBC UK and show new Top Gear episodes here around the same time they first air in the UK, rather than a year or more later..

Cool. Unfortunately, the BBC also blocks Yanks from viewing videos on the UK site... problem some DMCA/DRM nonsense. I do wish BBC America would synchronise with BBC UK and show new Top Gear episodes here around the same time they first air in the UK, rather than a year or more later..

maybe they have to translate it. lol

I think Top Gear blocked non-UK IPs because their bandwidth was getting absolutely hammered, not because of any real copyright issue. But regarding that review, Top Gear rocks. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0