Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

FUSION SPORT 2010

10 posts in this topic

This car has really grown on me. When I first saw it, I really didn't like the new front end. The more I see it, the more I like it. I'm not particularly please with GM right now and may just switch to Ford. I may buy one more GM to help them out during their tough times (I'm mad at them but not enough to want to see them fail). I guess that will give some time for either the Ecoboost 4 cyl to wind up in the Fusion or for the Taurus SHO to be released.

More than ever, the Camry looks like a frumpy old man car compared to the new Fusion.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/first-drive...on-sel/1218100/

I can't wait to see the mag comparos. The Camry is 200 lbs more even though it is basically the same size as the Fusion. The Fusion Sport should have no problem taking the lead in performance.

It looks really good.

That Fusion is sharp....

But damn, look at it and the Camry together. Stylistically, they're the same car. (Sad....) The Fusion is very attractive but it's just sad that everything is so homogenized these days.

The Fusion Hybrid will be eligible for a $3,400 tax credit if purchased by March 31, 2009. They arrive in dealer showrooms sometime in March 2009 as well, so consumers better hurry.

From April 1 to September 31, that tax credit becomes $1,700.

IDK, I like the styling of the Fusion (the Milan looks fat as a sad result of it's gaping maw), but I think on the whole prefer the 2010 MKZ

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room