Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoomtm

Volvo Miami Auto Show Pictures

21 posts in this topic

It's always cool to see these things in action. Although a Retractable steel roof on a car that is this small and useless does nothing for me

I have to say, that is one of the best looking, reasonably priced cars I've ever seen. It just looks so fresh and clean and crisp... love it.

I have to say, that is one of the best looking, reasonably priced cars I've ever seen. It just looks so fresh and clean and crisp... love it.

[post="39346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree. It isn't necessarily bold or daring, but it looks classy, clean, and extremely well thought out. I'll take one :AH-HA_wink:

Talk about masking FWD proportions:

Posted Image

The pedestrian-safe front-end design ruins it. I've never really liked Volvos besides the S80 anyway.

Talk about masking FWD proportions: 

Posted Image

[post="39407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

EXACTLY. GM, especially, could really take a lesson from cars like this, in how to CORRECTLY handle the front end proportions of a FWD car. Because, as is, the Lacrosse, Lucerne, G6, etc., etc. look ungainly and warped up front. Edited by caddycruiser

EXACTLY.  GM, especially, could really take a lesson from cars like this, in how to CORRECTLY handle the front end proportions of a FWD car.  Because, as is, the Lacrosse, Lucerne, G6, etc., etc. look ungainly and warped up front.

[post="39424"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ford could also use a lesson from themselves:

Posted Image

I think that profile looks even more ungainly than the ones Bimmer just highlighted.

I think the most ungainly vehicle in existence right now would have to be the MC:

Posted Image

You guys have obviously not seen French cars if you think those GMs have bad FWD proportions...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Citroen designers were high when they designed the C6. It must've been hysterical at the time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The C70 has 'hit' written all over it. It is a classy and beautiful car. Now all Volvo needs is to come up with a new S80 (and perhaps a new S60) and its lineup is complete.

The Volvo rag... er, convertible looks good. I wonder if Karmann designed the top mechanism...

I love the Citroen C6, it's adventurous and true to heritage. I'd like to see Citroen return to our shores.

Having taken these pictures and seen the car in person while doing so I can say that the vehicle with that particular color combination is stunning. It is going to be a hit.

Ford may be struggling but its brands are getting some much needed high quality, goodl ooking product. I havent been htis optimistic for Ford group in a while.

I just saw the price for the C70 on Autoblog and I think it's too high. It starts around $39K.

Citroen designers were high when they designed the C6.  It must've been hysterical at the time. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[post="39469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What's really scary is, someone approved it after it was designed! :)

the Citroen is no doubt a very UNIQUE design, howeever ugly it might be. Gotta give Citroen credit for making it stand out.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0