Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lance Truthhammer

Fun with Deep Zoom

4 posts in this topic

I recently discovered Microsoft Photo Zoom. I thought it would be really cool to put all my art online in one album in their original high quality forms. But I don't know if there is a real point to this if other people cannot see it easily. So I am trying this here to (1) see if this even works, and (2) see if it is as cool as I originally thought it would be. I originally intended to put my entire art folder online, but I realized this was tedious and decided to see if it worked first. So here's the link. If it asks you to install Silverlight 2 but you don't want to, don't worry you're not letting me down, there really isn't much to see anyway (nothing new). I know this works on my computer, but I have found in the past that that is not always representative of how things will come across elsewhere. Anyway, if you've read this post thanks, and if you've tried it and can give me some feedback thank you even more.

E.S. Mail

http://photozoom.mslivelabs.com/Album.aspx...mer&album=1

I just clicked on "view individual photos" and I could see everything. It's good to see you here again, Mr. Truthhammer, it's been a long time. Nice work, sir.

Cool stuff. Hey if you guys like that picture viewings system, check this add-on for FireFox. http://www.cooliris.com/

I have it, it's awesome. Made looking through those LA Auto Show or whatever photos that one guy posted like a 1000 of much easier.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room