Sketch Competition 2 - RWD Pontiac sedan!

Well, I've finally gotten around to starting a new comp, and I've decided to go with a RWD Pontiac sedan. This would be like a RWD Grand Prix or the replacement for that vehicle, something about the G6 that would take on the Charger Artists' entries should consist of at least two the following: 3/4 front view, 3/4 view rear view, and interior view. I've yet to make a deadline, but figure about a month and it could be extended depending on if people need more time.

Even though I'm not entirely Pontiac-loving, I have to admit that I absolutely adored my '99 Ponch GA SE2 coupe, until it got t-boned...but that's another story, I'll see if I can actually come up with a V8 powered, RWD Pontiac sedan for this one....maybe a new Bonneville-type but with something increadibly wild.

Here is my entry.This was ALOT harder than I thought it was going to be. I will render it later,I will also do the rear shot. Tell me what you think so far.
Posted Image
One of the things I hated about the Grand Prix is that it had a huge butt, so I made mune smaller,like the G6's.

Edited by Dr. Sketch

ASO, ur drawing reminds me of mitsubishis new Concept X (Lancer?) or w/e that thing is called. The looks like it needs to be beefed up and have a slightly bigger deck. But its a good drawing, and the look is pretty innovative. Edited by fuel_sipping

It doesn't say anything about what car it has to be, just has to be a replacement for the car but will compete with the charger which I think my car would be good for that. Well, I've finally gotten around to starting a new comp, and I've decided to go with a RWD Pontiac sedan. This would be like a RWD Grand Prix or the replacement for that vehicle, something about the G6 that would take on the Charger

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<_< I hope some people actually bring out some original Clean direction. The current Pontiacs really suck. Everything is pointy and Fuggly except for the Soltices. Pontiac really needs a clean break, no retro and a move in the right Direction. Not sure what that would be, but someone must have a feel for a passion driven auto. I hope to see some. :P Course before anyone says why not draw one, I have no drawing talents at all except for maybe stick figures. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
ooo nice ill see what i can throw together... i actually sketched a profile for a RWD pontiac sedan a little while ago anyway... i should have it done by thursday

Posted Image

semi-retro Catalina... kinda thrown together so its not the best i could do... but its something