Well... As with Flybrian...

Cory Wolfe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Only cars I really dont consider Jap Crap is the Mitsu Evo Sube WRX and the Skyline other than that there all crap to me. I am somtimes openmined. That car is way overpriced.

Yeah... overpriced it is, but it hurts me to say that my mind is wired in a "price doesn't matter sort of way" even though I'm poor as sh!t. :blink: :P

so ur looking at Jap Crap Fan boy stuff??....... And yet ur a Pontiac Fan from Hell?????????

Hehehe... mock all you want but I'm very open-minded towards anything that isn't a Ford or Toyota. I despise them for the most part. There are some I like as I pointed out earlier in this thread. But yeah...

I'm hell's Pontiac fanatic. No question about it. I just can't see a Pontiac in my price range and am able to get that I'd want. I mean... what I want is something with a manual transmission (required... will not even consider an auto), 4cyl engine (not required, but heavily favored), and only 2 doors (required... no sedans what-so-ever). On top of that, I need something reliable. I'm a Pontiac fan and even I can realize that this was never something Pontiac shined in. It's probably the biggest deciding factor against another Pontiac. I just can't deal with it at the moment. I don't have the time nor the money. I love them, but can't deal with them. Atleast the ones that fit my wants...

So...

Ebay! It's great to be on my bro's PC! :D

Why is it that I can't afford anything? This is calling my name (and it's actually a Pontiac!), but it's just way too much. If it's starting bid price was it's buy it now price... it'd be mine!

This is a car I haven't thought of. Wish it had a buy it now price as I don't to do the whole auction thing...

If this wasn't horribly overpriced, I might actually consider it. It's neat car even though I hate the front styling. I'd have to do something about if I ever bought one...

People just love to overprice Hondas... don't they? This is quite ridiculous.

Damn... this looks good. Again, can't afford it though...

Anyways... why is it that I can't find any 240SX's that I like and can afford? Especially S13s which I am starting to like more than S14s...

People just love to overprice Hondas... don't they? This is quite ridiculous.

[post="42569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Mileage on Odometer reads  106,000 which means nothing because this car has been completely Restored and Worked the body the Motor everything.

You're an idiot.

Do your research on the S13, it's an awesome car performance-wise, and I think the weight difference between the two is more than 300 lbs. I just like the S13's style better, but I love the '97 S14 with the Sylvia front end, just beautiful. Think about it, you buy a 240 and it already comes with a name, Sylvia!

There was a guy down my street who sold his Black 96 Sunfire GT with like 96,000 2D stick for like 4,000. Isnt that depressing BV? A car that you like/Affordable. It had a couple door dings and a ding im the rear bumper tho.