Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
will75

Malibu SS color change

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone change these pictures (courtesy Velocity Journal) to the Silverstone color for the SS? Thanks in advance.

Posted Image Posted Image

Yeah, Ok. I just looked at the date I asked that and it's only been 4 days. Long 4 days though!

you wanna do it yourself? Ok, here is what you do..in photoshop press Ctrl+U...this will bring up the Hue/Birghtness/saturation thing. At the top you will se a dropdown box that say Master. Click on it and choose blue. Now mess around with the sliders to get your desired color...it will change the colors of the blue banners in the background as well, but if you just wanna see what it looks like, then go for it...quick and easy...

Thanks Nick. I did try that, and it just "smeared" gray here and there. SPent an hour or two trying to mess with it, then had to go out of town. I'm coming home tomorrow night so I'll have some more time to try it out. I use a mac so maybe the mac version is different than the PC version!? :blink:

Posted Image

I only had enuff time to do the front and I was in a hurry while I was doing it so sorry for the imperfections, I hope this was what you was lookin for

Posted Image

I only had enuff time to do the front and I was in a hurry while I was doing it so sorry for the imperfections, I hope this was what you was lookin for

[post="41938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thanks! Gives me an idea of what it will look like.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0